Page 1 of 9
I can do the states around the coast but the ones in the middle are all a blur to me. I can name all of them though I think
**** you and **** your shit threads
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I think we should have Americans try to draw the UK with all its major cities, or even just counties.
There's no point in them knowing it. I'd like to see Yanks doing a map of Europe.

EDIT: Wait, doesn't Kassem G have a video on that or something?
I'd like to see you name all the counties of the UK correctly.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Baby Joel
I think we should have Americans try to draw the UK with all its major cities, or even just counties.

Sod that, I couldn't do half the counties
I can name most of the states on the coasts, and most of the southern states but pretty much anything in the middle? nope, and I'm canadian. I live right next to you and I couldn't do it.

You guys just have too goddamn much going on,

SIMPLIFY

MAN
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Nov 27, 2013,

Detroit and Chicago

I thought their education system was superior???
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by the bartender

Lol, most people in the US don't even know all the counties in their own state.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I couldn't label most of the Midwest mainly because the midwest sucks dick
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by the bartender

No because your counties are not the equivalent of our states, right cuntz
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I wouldn't be able to label a US map correctly either. I'd do a better job than that, but I wouldn't be able to ace it thats for sure. Would you be able to do a map of Canada?
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by captainsnazz
I can do better

you spelled shit wrong
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Baby Joel

without cheating
Quote by Baby Joel

The amount of times i've heard americans say "Wales is in England right?" -_-
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Carnivean
I thought their education system was superior???

yea, because it isn't focused on the US.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Lol, most people in the US don't even know all the counties in their own state.

I do, there's 21 counties in the state of New Jersey there's 21 counties to remember /
we know you'll say wow when we tell them to you know there's 21 counties to remember /
the first 5 are atlantic, bergen, burlington, camden, cape may /
the next 5 are cumberland, essex, glouchester, hudson, hunterdon /
then we see theres mercer, middlesex, monmoth, morris, ocean /
passaic, salem, somerset, sussex, union, warren, we're done /

I head to learn this in 4th grade.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I do, there's 21 counties in the state of New Jersey there's 21 counties to remember /
we know you'll say wow when we tell them to you know there's 21 counties to remember /
the first 5 are atlantic, bergen, burlington, camden, cape may /
the next 5 are cumberland, essex, glouchester, hudson, hunterdon /
then we see theres mercer, middlesex, monmoth, morris, ocean /
passaic, salem, somerset, sussex, union, warren, we're done /

I head to learn this in 4th grade.

The fact that you remember this rhyme thing and not how to spell 'had' shows a lot about the American lower-level education system.

Surely non-Americans would be able to get at least MOST of the states right?? You're all already so familiar with our culture/sports/politics as it is. American news is world news. I understand its a different country than your own, but this country is so well known and in such spotlight it's like.. how the hell would you not know something as basic as this about America? Invest more in education, Brits. It's for your own good.
Quote by Overlord
You should ask Americans to identify the countries of UK, not counties. Though most of them still probably wouldn't be capable of at least identifying England.

But yeah, not all Britains are smarty pants that know everything, but that we already knew. Americans drawing maps of Europe is equally hilarious though.
Quote by willT08
I can do the states around the coast but the ones in the middle are all a blur to me. I can name all of them though I think

Same
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
How about getting Americans to identify the continents. I've heard Africa is a country a lot.
The left coast is where they make crappy wine; the bit on the right is ours still, we just let you guys think you own it; the bit in the middle is storage space and the bit at the bottom is where cotton is harvested by black slaves and where Jesus lives.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I could probably label all the states, not because I was taught american geography in school, but because I was very determined to complete a quiz on Sporcle.

I live in the UK and I don't think I could identify all the major cities.

Try it yourselves here. GO GO GO
Last edited by sashki at Nov 27, 2013,
lol I'll have a go at trying to fill in some of the US states without cheating.

The end result won't be pretty
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

I can't say that it's wrong...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by So-Cal
it's really not

It definitely is most of the time.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
It definitely is most of the time.

i'm sorry you think that way
I could do the coastal states and the bigger ones, but god only knows where the **** Wyoming and Delaware and maine and them bitches are located at.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Carnivean
Surely non-Americans would be able to get at least MOST of the states right?? You're all already so familiar with our culture/sports/politics as it is. American news is world news. I understand its a different country than your own, but this country is so well known and in such spotlight it's like.. how the hell would you not know something as basic as this about America? Invest more in education, Brits. It's for your own good.

You're kidding, right?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by angusfan16
I could do the coastal states and the bigger ones, but god only knows where the **** Wyoming and Delaware and maine and them bitches are located at.

Maine is like up the top right. Not sure about Wyoming because it's always one of the ones I cruelly forget on sporcle