Thankyou for looking at my post ! for sale i have a LImited Edition Rare Collectable 34 out of 1500 The Guitar Collectors book

Background information on the set as follows. The Guitar Collection is a limited edition. Only 1,500 hand-numbered English-language copies of this edition will be available. Paul McCartney, Jimmy Page, Billy Gibbons, and Keith Richards are but a few of the guitar legends who agreed to have their guitars included in this high-end limited edition book. The collection also features guitars from heralded institutions including Experience Music Project, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Hard Rock International, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. To capture each guitar “on location,” a group of three preeminent photographers traveled to over 40 locations in North America and the UK.The Flat-top ’43 Edition contains signed John Peden print of the Buddy Holly J-45, the 1943 Gibson covered with leather that Buddy Holly hand-tooled himself. Includes The Guitar Collection book, companion book Stories, custom-made guitar case, certificate of authenticity, and signed museum-quality print. Specifications: The Guitar Collection book: 512 pages, more than 670 original full-color images, hand-numbered vellum title page, top-bound in a hand-crafted leather case with embossed detail, 23” wide by 11.15” tall, 20.9 pounds The Guitar Collection: Stories companion book: 192 pages, more than 180 full-color images, 8.25” wide by 11.25” tall Custom guitar-style case: Leather-wrapped black exterior, burgundy fleece lining, satin nickel latches, 13” tall by 5” deep by 31.375” wide, 10.5 pounds Museum-quality print: Full-color reproduction signed by photographer John Peden, 24” wide by 12” tall Information from amazon.com and not to be confused with anything i have writted and i am not taking any legal responsibilty for there information or what is mentioned. Please feel free to search this on amazon.com as you will find the exact limited edition set on there. But as i said you wont find it on the uk site as i cant find anything on it at all!!

This is without a doubt the greatest guitar collection book set ever made! I would strongly suggest if you are into your guitars you take a look at the pictures and research it yourself!!

Any questions please ask

Price is £900 ono willing to accept offers but be reasonable !! will send for free (please ask before)

Located Newark Nottinghamshire !!

Cant get my images to work let me know if you would like me to email them across to you or if anyone has any idea how i can get them to work let me know !!!

Thanks