What are the amp settings for yellowcards song "only one"? I know i should probably post this in the ultimate settings forum but it doesnt seem like people reply very often there..
To get the right settings you need to buy a new amp
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
What you really need is a new amp

^FFFUUUUU
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
What you really need is a new amp

^FFFUUUUU

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

idk why people are saying get a new amp. i havent even told you what i have. i have a vypyr 30 and im not saying im a fan of yellowcard. im trying to play this song as a request from one of my friends
Quote by amirzaian91
idk why people are saying get a new amp. i havent even told you what i have. i have a vypyr 30 and im not saying im a fan of yellowcard. im trying to play this song as a request from one of my friends

#whipped
pinga
They're jerking your chain. You're not going to get a decent answer in here, try the settings thread for a sensible answer. Or just learn the song and play it with what ever settings you want, covers don't have to sound exactly the same.
Quote by amirzaian91

There's a reason there are specific forums. This is not the place to ask such things.

Just ****in play around with the damn thing. There's no way you'll replicate their tone but you'll find something close enough.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Malchius
They're jerking your chain. You're not going to get a decent answer in here, try the settings thread for a sensible answer. Or just learn the song and play it with what ever settings you want, covers don't have to sound exactly the same.

yeah i see that now.. thanks, i probably will
Maby if you were to jump out of an airplane in a penis costume it would help.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Quote by selibucaz
Maby if you were to jump out of an airplane in a penis costume it would help.

worked for you
Quote by lambofgod127

Scoop da midz.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100