Page 1 of 3
Since we are all geography wizards...

For the Europeans
http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/states

For my Americans.
http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/europe

If you are brave, do both and average it out if you want to, or just proclaim mental ******ation caused your scores sucked.
dumb enough to click in this thread
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'm not entirely convinced that having a good geographically memory is an accurate measure of whether you can speak or not.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
the games u linked are dumb because all you have to do is name countries/states, not actually find them on the map

op is officially the dumbest of the dumb
ggg1 ggg3

this is just naming though. it's not placing them in the right place.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I got 40/50 on the America test because I forgot the Carolinas and all those bitty little East coast states.

Only 35/47 on the Europe quiz. Embarrassing. Damn you Herzegovnia!
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Nov 27, 2013,
eh. did it for shits. Did the euro map and got 39/47 but only because I totally misspelled Luxembourg (lol that's where my Mom's from. fail...) and Lichtenstein. and I typed Bosnia but apparently it was supposed to be "Bosnia and Herzegovina(?)" I also typed in Vatican but forgot the city part. **** that. I'm counting it as 43/47.
23 on the Euro map, not bad. Several of the ones I missed I've never heard of. Not my fault my school didn't teach world history.
sunbather is shit
25 / 47 on my part
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
i proclaim not-giving-a-crap-ness
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
29/50, missed quite a few because I didn't write them right

yeah, fack those silent letter TennesseE, MississipPi, TennesseE, IlLinois

actually should have tried in the morning and not just before going to bed, I missed a few that i definitely knew (Arizona, Delaware, Pennsylvania, the two Virginia, Maine, Missouri, Kansas and Illinois)
10/50 on Murica, 45/47 on Europe, missed Liechtenstein and San Marino.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
23/47 on Europe. Felt dumb about typing Transylvania also wtf is with the spelling of Luxembourg goddamn euros
21 states, 25 countries

IM TIRED
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Nov 27, 2013,
24/47 countries.

Would've gotten more if I knew how to spell some of the eastern european countires.
Knowledge =/= intelligence.

Also, anyone who got 50/50 obviously used google. And those who didn't get 50/50 deliberately got a few wrong so it didn't look like they cheated.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 27, 2013,
In my Sporcle heyday I'd have got all the states. (I've even got a Sporcle badge that proves it!) I don't think I would now.
50/50 states. Spent the majority of my time trying to figure out how to spell Massachusetts.
USA: 48/50 because Vermont and Rhode Island are wastes of space

Europe: 23/47
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
US
32/50
Failed: Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Montana, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana

I spent at least two minutes misspelling Louisiana.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Nov 27, 2013,
i ate a bowl of nails for breakfast.

without any milk.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Here's mine.

Spoiler'd each for people who are going to take the tests (no cheating). I also did Africa, Asia, and SA.

Africa is a bitch.

USA (Completed in 2.5 minutes. Easy mode.)

Europe

Asia

South America

Africa

It makes me sad to see North Americans in this thread not getting 50/50 for the states.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Nov 27, 2013,
Page 1 of 3