Hey guys, i've been doing my best to get into mixing and would appreciate some feedback on this. It's just a short snippet, a chorus of a song I'm working on.

https://soundcloud.com/ajscotty/spiritless-chorus

Some info about recording:

Guitar used is an Epiphone Les Paul with Seymour Duncan JB. Bass used is a Harley Benton 5 string (dont know what pickups). I'm using free Poulin Lecto amp simulation and Messiah cab impulse. Drums are Superior Drummer (I'm thinking about getting the Metal Expansion). Microphone used for vocals is an E-Studio something, it's an own brand mic of a music store.
Hey sounds great. Guitar is awesome, bass blends with guitar so it's hard to comment on it specifically. Vocals are great.

Only thing I would change is compress the kick drum less but add more treble to it, and also cut a bit somewhere in the 200-400Hz region. And add a little bit more high end to the snare, maybe add a longer and brighter reverb to snare also.

Again, awesome.
My Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Paul Allender
Laney GH100L Head
Behringer Cab
Damage Control Demonizer Distortion/Preamp
Quote by insatyrguitar
Hey sounds great. Guitar is awesome, bass blends with guitar so it's hard to comment on it specifically. Vocals are great.

Only thing I would change is compress the kick drum less but add more treble to it, and also cut a bit somewhere in the 200-400Hz region. And add a little bit more high end to the snare, maybe add a longer and brighter reverb to snare also.

Again, awesome.

Thanks for your input! I really struggle with drums, I'll try that