Jerry West was also Mr. West but his first name was Jerry instead of Kanye. He was also white and played basketball.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
aint nobody got time for the answers
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Adam West was also Mr. West but his first name was Adam instead of Kanye. He was also white and played Batman.
Billy West was also Mr. West but his first name was Billy instead of Kanye. He was also white and played Stimpy.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by snipelfritz
I hear you guys like fish sticks.

boo

boo this man
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
boo

boo this man

Why you gotta be such a meanie?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't like him because he's an egotistical dick and his music sucks. Except for the song Black Skinhead. I like that song.
banned
Fred West was also Mr. West but his first name was Fred instead of Kanye. He was also white and a mass murderer.
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

Dominic West was also Mr. West but his first name was Dominic instead of Kanye. He was also white and played Jimmy McNulty in The Wire.
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

Key West was also Mr. West but his first name was Key instead of Kanye. He was also white and an island filled with Polydactyl cats.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

Go West was also Mr. West but his first name was Go instead of Kanye. He was also white and a song by the Village People.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze