Page 1 of 2
I've always found it strange that people are fine with eating cows or pigs but go to peices when you suggest eating a horse or a cat or a baby, i mean meat is meat and it would go a great way to solving all the worlds problems, namely overpopulation and world hunger. We could turn prisons into farms with the amount of you that gets eaten being in direct proportion to the severity of your your crimes, petty theft=a hand, GBH=both legs, murder=all of you. instead of chinas one child policy excess children and inferior girls would be carried to term and immedately shipped over to afria as food aid. Resturaunts could be opened up specializing in serving up people who have been on welfare for more than a year, boosting the economy and reducing government spending. It makes perfect sense so why aren't we eating people?
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

Last edited by SaintVitus at Nov 27, 2013,
Well cuz we taste bad
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I'd eat basically any non-human flesh if it was prepared by someone who I trusted to cook it well.

I'd eat raw alien sashimi if Giada would let me eat it out of her asshole.
I eat my gf all the time. I don't know your problem, tho.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

well ya know its not a natural occurrence in nature to eat ones own species, unless in a dyer scenario
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Well cuz we taste bad

Well that's only because people have only been cooked by tribals and a few pioneering germans so far, if we served humans as part of a fine dining experience cooked by proper chefs it would taste lovely.
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

Are you seriously suggesting this as a serious plan to end world hunger? Do you even know what being human means?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
It is barbaric according to my messiah; her majesty's prisons...
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Quote by jjfeu662
Are you seriously suggesting this as a serious plan to end world hunger? Do you even know what being human means?

Of course i'm being serious! I'm going to get the nobel peace prize for coming up with this, just you watch. And yes i do know what being human means, humanity is the spirit, the heart of a man, so by eating a man's heart you can become more human.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

Or we could just eat all the hungry people so there would be no more hungry people
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by SaintVitus
Of course i'm being serious! I'm going to get the nobel peace prize for coming up with this, just you watch. And yes i do know what being human means, humanity is the spirit, the heart of a man, so by eating a man's heart you can become more human.

Oh, for a minute I thought it was some cleverly-crafted bait. My mistake. Good day to you, sir.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Or we could just eat all the hungry people so there would be no more hungry people

No that wouldn't work at all. Hungry people don't have any meat on them and what is there is incredibly stringy, i suppose you could make some sort of brain and bone marrow stew but that's about it.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ProtoCosmos

So not only is human flesh delicious, it's nutritious and healthy too!

And that article has given me a great idea for a dish: Foetus Kebabs, yummy .

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

First of all, it seems you are tackling a lot of things at the same time, while labelling them as "cannibalism".
There are different ways to look at it. For example, there is the strictly literal way, where cannibalism is just consuming human tissue, no matter the context. Then there is the cultural way, where cannibalism is basically eating human flesh the same way we do with other animals' flesh, or how other animals do each other.

It's not the same to cultivate human cells in a lab, and distribute those to end world hunger, than kidnapping a kid, bashing his skull with a stone and eating his raw heart.
The latter is obviously immoral, at least in our current society (where...you know....you can get food elsewhere, like cows and trees and shit). I think the 1st option "could" actually be a topic of discussion (albeit still controversial).

However, if you are willing to discuss the first scenario, you have to ask yourself: why human cells, and not others? Without any actual investigation it's pointless. For it to actually make the very least sense to pursue that option, human tissue has to give benefits when consumed that NO other meat those. It's basically the compromise, gain more health benefits, but you have to eat human cells. If you don't gain more benefits, then there is no compromise so why even bother, grow lab-made cow hamburgers like they are doing now.

I doubt there is or will be any inherent "benefit" of consuming human flesh and not other animal's ones. I'm sure I read somewhere that cannibalism can actually give you some diseases and shit (at least by using the "uncontrollled psychotic cannibal" way, not the "heavily tested, sterilized and secure lab-made" one).

So....yeah, don't do it kids.
Quote by SaintVitus
I've always found it strange that people are fine with eating cows or pigs but go to peices when you suggest eating a horse or a cat or a baby, i mean meat is meat and it would go a great way to solving all the worlds problems, namely overpopulation and world hunger. We could turn prisons into farms with the amount of you that gets eaten being in direct proportion to the severity of your your crimes, petty theft=a hand, GBH=both legs, murder=all of you. instead of chinas one child policy excess children and inferior girls would be carried to term and immedately shipped over to afria as food aid. Resturaunts could be opened up specializing in serving up people who have been on welfare for more than a year, boosting the economy and reducing government spending. It makes perfect sense so why aren't we eating people?

I agreed with you up until there.
banned
Quote by gonzaw
First of all, it seems you are tackling a lot of things at the same time, while labelling them as "cannibalism".
There are different ways to look at it. For example, there is the strictly literal way, where cannibalism is just consuming human tissue, no matter the context. Then there is the cultural way, where cannibalism is basically eating human flesh the same way we do with other animals' flesh, or how other animals do each other.

It's not the same to cultivate human cells in a lab, and distribute those to end world hunger, than kidnapping a kid, bashing his skull with a stone and eating his raw heart.
The latter is obviously immoral, at least in our current society (where...you know....you can get food elsewhere, like cows and trees and shit). I think the 1st option "could" actually be a topic of discussion (albeit still controversial).

However, if you are willing to discuss the first scenario, you have to ask yourself: why human cells, and not others? Without any actual investigation it's pointless. For it to actually make the very least sense to pursue that option, human tissue has to give benefits when consumed that NO other meat those. It's basically the compromise, gain more health benefits, but you have to eat human cells. If you don't gain more benefits, then there is no compromise so why even bother, grow lab-made cow hamburgers like they are doing now.

I doubt there is or will be any inherent "benefit" of consuming human flesh and not other animal's ones. I'm sure I read somewhere that cannibalism can actually give you some diseases and shit (at least by using the "uncontrollled psychotic cannibal" way, not the "heavily tested, sterilized and secure lab-made" one).

So....yeah, don't do it kids.

Human cells are the most studied and therefore we will know how to grow them beyond the average 30 or so divisions (besides cancer cells, but I mean who would want to eat a tumor? Or maybe a tumor is the only way we'll be able to grow a cell beyond it's normal 30 or so divisions. )
But you have to study their nutritious effects, the potential diseases you can get by consuming it, any other shit you might be forgetting that could doom mankind later on (like converting everybody into zombies or something), etc.
We have "experience" with eating meat and studying the consumption of meat from animals of thousands of years, as well as knowledge that our bodies have adapted to do so. Even if you do all the research you want, our bodies haven't adapted to eating human meat from what we know. You have to make very careful research to ensure it already has, or it will.

....yeah, I doubt having "Delicious Cancerous Tumor! Today's Special!" in the menu will make your restaurant popular >_>
Quote by deadsmileyface
I agreed with you up until there.

What exactly do you have against involuntary human farming?

It's a great way to deter crime and keep restaurants stocked with non-essential organs.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

I disagree, eating people isn't as good as making them fight a death battle.

People on death row, or people sentenced to life in prison, can get the option to fight in the Arena. We then basically make a new Roman Colosseum, and have people fight to the death. We can arrange huge team battles and give them swords and spears and shields and all that.

Seeing as it would be against freedom not to, citizens themselves could opt to fight in the Colosseum if they so desired. They would sign a waiver of their life per round, so they can fight once in their life and (if they live) never choose to fight again. This would lead to teams being formed, which could fight against other teams or against the prisoners.

Plus it would be lucrative for the economy. Billions being spent on advertisement and IT jobs, it could give the world that much needed boost.

The ultimate sport will be reborn. Constructed battle for our everyones entertainment.
Last edited by macashmack at Nov 27, 2013,
Quote by macashmack
I disagree, eating people isn't as good as making them fight a death battle.

People on death row, or people sentenced to life in prison, can get the option to fight in the Arena. We then basically make a new Roman Colosseum, and have people fight to the death. We can arrange huge team battles and give them swords and spears and shields and all that.

Seeing as it would be against freedom not to, citizens themselves could opt to fight in the Colosseum if they so desired. They would sign a waiver of their life per round, so they can fight once in their life and (if they live) never choose to fight again. This would lead to teams being formed, which could fight against other teams or against the prisoners.

Plus it would be lucrative for the economy. Billions being spent on advertisement and IT jobs, it could give the world that much needed boost.

The ultimate sport will be reborn. Constructed battle for our everyones entertainment.

This is a very good idea! Although i'd prefer a "convict hunt" where people can pay to hunt and kill free range prisoners in a large wooded area. The dead would have to be eaten of course, killing for sport is just wrong.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

Quote by SaintVitus
This is a very good idea! Although i'd prefer a "convict hunt" where people can pay to hunt and kill free range prisoners in a large wooded area. The dead would have to be eaten of course, killing for sport is just wrong.

The thing is, I'm not joking about my idea.
Quote by macashmack
The thing is, I'm not joking about my idea.

Neither am i.

Kickstarter would be a great way to raise funding for a National Gladiatorial League, you'll have to get the permission of the government for a prisoner death-match PPV though.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

most animals don't eat their own, do they?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Genius! and foolproof!
Truly an idea to behold!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
prion diseases bro
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Seek professional help, TS.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by SaintVitus

Neither am i.

Kickstarter would be a great way to raise funding for a National Gladiatorial League, you'll have to get the permission of the government for a prisoner death-match PPV though.

It really would be the most exciting sport to watch.
Quote by VanTheKraut
Seek professional help, TS.

Would he look for a chef then?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
prion diseases bro

Obviously prisoners would be screened for diseases before any limbs/organs were harvested. Food hygiene standards bro.

Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by phayzze

Page 1 of 2