I've been hunting one in good condition for more than a year now. I even nearly bought off a guy in Mushroomhead but he was a little difficult to work with.

Sooo i nabbed this

Review:

Everything you expect in a 90's ibanez. Much higher quality rosewood fretboard, better cuts of wood, a more open/transparent sound overall. This one has an original edge as well which i prefer to anything else.

If you ever have the chance to nab one, do it.

Pics:

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Last edited by Stealthtastic at Nov 27, 2013,
Nice. Just to let you know, you have to have a mini-review of some sort or audio clips to complement the pics, otherwise this thread is subject to closing by mods.

Also, that countertop is really nice
I've been hunting one in good condition for more than a year now. I even nearly bought off a guy in Mushroomhead but he was a little difficult to work with.

Ya don't say!

HNGD...again!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I'm not surprised.

I've found that- even in unsigned bands- guitarists egos are usually the most inflated. Yes, some lead singers can beat that on occasion, but I'm talking averages.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Hey, you finally got one! HNGD!
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100