Poll: Do you pop your joints?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you pop your joints?
Yes
46 88%
No
6 12%
Voters: 52.
Page 1 of 2
How many of you pop or crack your knuckles or neck?
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Yes knuckles / fingers
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yes because I don't want arthritis.

All finger/thumb joints at least 3 times a day. And wrists/shoulders a few times.
I crack my fingers (in 3 different ways) and the occasional elbow. I used to crack my heels but they don't crack anymore. People who crack their neck and back sort of freak me out, though.
I'm not sure if doing it has caused my fingers to go kinda skew. Not sure what the hell that is. But it's like my own personal built in fanned frets. So that's kinda cool
Originally posted by mdc
Ok, I'll be honest, I just like his Oakleys.
Yes it's fun. I can crack my knuckles neck wrists toes shoulders back and hips.
cat
Fingers, toes, wrists, ankles, elbows, knees, neck and spine. Multiple times throughout the day.

Feels good man
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Never
Quote by sickman411
People who crack their neck and back sort of freak me out, though.
^
i crack everything, even my groin

my joints suck

i feel like i should stop though lol

Only my knuckles. I've always wondered if anyone has ever accidentally died from attempting to crack their neck...
Quote by sam b
..you mean hip, right?

lol whoops

Knuckles, neck and back mostly.
Sometimes my feet's fingers or however they're called, and my wrists.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
The knuckles, occasionally. I don't know if it's good, bad, or indifferent, though.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by daytripper75
Yes, and it isn't bad for you. Don't listen to the people that say it is.

This. I used to think it was bad and the reason I had bad worn down joints. Then I learned it's just a pocket of air or whatever making the noise. I use to crack my fingers and wrist a lot out of habit. But I don't do it much anymore aside from usually my back every morning.
Quote by Dimarzio45
I've always wondered if anyone has ever accidentally died from attempting to crack their neck...
Just don't let a chiropractor crack your neck.
"Neck cracking," or cervical spinal manipulation, is the chiropractic technique that most concerns neurologists. To make this adjustment, the practitioner often gives the neck a high velocity twist.

nope
24 year old Kristi Bedenbaugh who saw her chiropractor for sinus headaches. During a neck manipulation she suffered a brain stem stroke and she died three days later. Autopsy revealed that the manipulation had split the inside walls of both of her vertebral arteries, causing the walls to balloon and block the blood supply to the lower part of her brain. Additional studies concluded that blood clots had formed on the days the manipulation took place. The chiropractor later paid a $1000 fine.
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
Quote by Spambot_2
my feet's fingers or however they're called

Toes.

Anyway, I think there was some bloke who cracked his fingers in one hand but not the other for 50 years and then got them x-rayed and the bones in both his hands looked exactly the same.
Well shit if neck cracking is bad maybe that's why I always have migraines and shit cause my neck cracks on it's own multiple times a day.
Quote by sickman411
Toes.

Anyway, I think there was some bloke who cracked his fingers in one hand but not the other for 50 years and then got them x-rayed and the bones in both his hands looked exactly the same.

Yeah I heard that too.

I crack my knuckles a lot too, and I've got this thing called Hyperactive Knee Syndrome so I constantly have to stretch and bend my legs until they crack, and then I'm comfy for a while. It's a pain, especially on a long car ride.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Wormholes
Well shit if neck cracking is bad maybe that's why I always have migraines and shit cause my neck cracks on it's own multiple times a day.

Well, if you took that from Masquirina's post, that's not what it said at all. It's the chiropractor thing where they twist your neck to one side really fast.
I crack my dick with your head, TS. Save my knuckles for bums though, I let them crack my knuckles with their mouth (feels romantic)
um yea, that's not how I crack my neck. I just kinda point my chin towards my shoulder and it gives a little crack. I doubt anyone can even hear it besides me.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I click my fingers all the time. It's quite therapeutic.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Nope I never really figured out how but it always made me cringe and sounded gross and I'm perfectly content with my bones now
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
My fingers, toes, back, and neck. Sometimes my chest pops or cracks, it hurts but I feel relief after.
Quote by RAB11
Yeah I heard that too.

I crack my knuckles a lot too, and I've got this thing called Hyperactive Knee Syndrome so I constantly have to stretch and bend my legs until they crack, and then I'm comfy for a while. It's a pain, especially on a long car ride.

Holy shit I have this too, just never knew what is was called.

Starting to get serious pains in my knee-caps now though, especially when sitting for long periods.
*parp*
I crack my:

Fingers, 4 different ways
Neck
Wrist
Chest
Elbows, that one freaks people out
and joint where my legs connect to rest of body.
Of course. I've noticed increased dexterity after cracking my fingers.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Bleurgh
Holy shit I have this too, just never knew what is was called.

Starting to get serious pains in my knee-caps now though, especially when sitting for long periods.

Yeah, it's hereditary I believe. I got it from my Gran but moth my parents have awful joints themselves. It's not fun.

When my knees eventually do crack though it's the best feeling ever.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

How many other people cracked their knuckles as soon as they read the thread title?

But yeah I do when it feels needed. One of my ankles clicks every time I roll my foot around and the left side of my jaw always clicks when I chew on my right side. Once it made a horrible crunch and I couldn't open my jaw properly for jaws. It was horrible. Something popped out of place or something, I dunno.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Once it made a horrible crunch and I couldn't open my jaw properly for jaws.

^^
Check out my band Disturbed
I pop my shoulder blades frequently.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Page 1 of 2