hello. i want to create short mp3 loop in fruity loops. my problem is that the result is a short pause on the end of loop so when i listen in the winamp the loops isnt looping nicely but it ends and starts again. i hope you understand me. sorry for my english. thanx
When you export the loop, after you've chosen the destination folder you should get this screen:

Make sure you don't have "Leave Remainder" selected in that drop menu. Choose either "cut" or preferably "wrap", which takes off any reverb tail or long release envelopes that get left at the end of a loop.
Ultimate-guitar.com: Ask a guitar question in the pit, get sarcastic answers and told to move it to another forum. Ask a Fruity Loops question and get helpful screencaps.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Masquirina
So is Cubase frowned upon for any particular reason?

Where has anybody 'frowned upon' Cubase?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by JustRooster
Ultimate-guitar.com: Ask a guitar question in the pit, get sarcastic answers and told to move it to another forum. Ask a Fruity Loops question and get helpful screencaps.

Likely because we have an Electric Guitar subforum, but not a Fruity Loops subforum.

We do have a recording subforum but the Pit is so obviously the wrong forum for guitar related questions that it doesn't surprise me that pitters would react in the way you mentioned.
Actually, you're supposed to eat fruit loops... so there
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by kcmoon5150
Actually, you're supposed to eat fruit loops... so there

Yeah but he's having trouble making loops with fruit loops. Basically he wants to eat fruit loops and then eat his own shit, therefore creating the loop.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
Yeah but he's having trouble making loops with fruit loops. Basically he wants to eat fruit loops and then eat his own shit, therefore creating the loop.

I'd have trouble with that too
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
I just thought cubase was considered inferior for some reason. Haven't had any issues with it so far.
I was gonna recommend Lucky Charms
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Skepsis beat me to it.

But now that we are on the subject of fruity loops, does anyone make dubstep skilled style bass wins from scratch? Ie 3oxc oscillator not using presets?