whats turkey
14 14%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
Yea it's such an underdeveloped country
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Yeah it's not that great. Honestly neither is 99% of Thanksgiving food but it's still fun

I was gonna make a thread on this
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Although given that you all eat it a month earlier than you should maybe it's even worse for you.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Eww pecan pie

Apple pie is the only great part of Thanksgiving
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
It's not turkey by itself. It's turkey with the mash and gravy and stuffing in one orchestrated scoop of flavor.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
So in America do you guys have a turkey dinner again on Christmas Day, because in Ireland we don't do Thanksgiving but we have a turkey dinner for Christmas ?
Not a fan of turkey. I have bison burgers cooked so i'm going to be eating those all day at work today
Sail upon the open skies
It's not the best meat. But it's great and a hell of a lot better than chicken. I can actually eat turkey plain. Never had chicken that tasted good plain(fried/cooked with seasonings doesn't count).
Quote by LostLegion
Duck's the best meat. Period.

you clearly haven't had mine yet
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Pretty sure you don't cook it right. Tell me mr. 19 year old, how many turkey's have you cooked?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Yeah it's not that great. Honestly neither is 99% of Thanksgiving food but it's still fun

I was gonna make a thread on this

Your family must really suck at cooking and I'm sorry for you.
It's aight.

Stuffing is the best thing on the table though. The good kind of stuffing made with all the turkey giblets and mushrooms and shit. But people who actually put the stuffing inside the turkey need to be shot.
Quote by Dreadnought
Pretty sure you don't cook it right. Tell me mr. 19 year old, how many turkey's have you cooked?

M-my m-mom cooks it for me b-but...
Goose is better.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by lemmyisgod97
So in America do you guys have a turkey dinner again on Christmas Day, because in Ireland we don't do Thanksgiving but we have a turkey dinner for Christmas ?

Some do but there isn't really a designated Christmas food. Ham is more typical.

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Your family must really suck at cooking and I'm sorry for you.

I know they aren't amazing but I don't think anything is below average. I mean I've had mashed potatoes and turkey and all that stuff from a lot off different places and there isn't much room for greatness
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Seref
It's aight.

Stuffing is the best thing on the table though. The good kind of stuffing made with all the turkey giblets and mushrooms and shit. But people who actually put the stuffing inside the turkey need to be shot.

based on what? your teenage angst that for some reason is directed towards thanksgiving stuffing?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
based on what? your teenage angst that for some reason is directed towards thanksgiving stuffing?

Based on my dislike of salmonella.
Quote by Seref

Well I've had ~45 turkey dinners without salmonella or any such illness so there goes that I guess.
Quote by Seref

Stock eating uncooked meats then.
Quote by Seref

Learn to cook.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Seref
It's aight.

Stuffing is supposed to go inside the turkey, hence the name "stuffing"
I don't think I've ever even eaten one.

What's it like?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Seref
But people who actually put the stuffing inside the turkey need to be shot.

You're a legit windowlicker
Quote by Weaponized
M-my m-mom cooks it for me b-but...

Tell her to make that shit better!
My God, it's full of stars!
You guys must really be fucking up turkey.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Page 1 of 2