So this basically looks like Damnation but for three days in Bristol.

ELECTRIC WIZARD // NEUROSIS // ALL PIGS MUST DIE // AMENRA // ANAAL NATHRAKH // A STORM OF LIGHT // BEASTMILK // BLOOD CEREMONY // <CODE> // CONAN // DOOM // DOOMRIDERS // DRAGGED INTO SUNLIGHT // GEHENNA // GONGA // JUCIFER // MOSS // OATHBREAKER // SATAN’S SATYRS // SSS // THE SECRET // TOMBS // VITAMIN X // WINTERFYLLETH // WOLFBRIGADE

With about 20 bands still to be announced.

Reckon I'll be making the trip down. It's only £90 for the weekend.

http://www.templesfestival.co.uk/
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
So glad this is right on my doorstep in Bristol.

One of the guys who's helping put this on (Francis Mace) brings so many good bands to Bristol it's unreal. The guys a hero in my eyes!
By all accounts it would seem like Bristol has a cracking scene no matter what sort of music you're into.

Any recommendations for somewhere to stay/good clubs to hit up afterwards? I'd like to see a bit of that mental Bristolian house scene whilst I'm down.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by eazy-c
By all accounts it would seem like Bristol has a cracking scene no matter what sort of music you're into.

Any recommendations for somewhere to stay/good clubs to hit up afterwards? I'd like to see a bit of that mental Bristolian house scene whilst I'm down.

I'll check what nights are on nearer the time Motion is generally the place to go for a genuine dance/hip hop sorta night. Looooads of smaller places all over Bristol though. A lot of pubs/bars do good music nights and a few will have live bands. Also The Crown and Gryphon are metal pubs.
Not sure about places to stay, got all the standard no thrills Ibis/premier/holiday inn. Think Holiday inn is closer to the venue, future inn is nicer if you can get a cheap room on some site.
Theres also a shit load of hostels I can point you to if that's what you're into? .

Hope that helped a tad?