Hey Pit! Im gonna start off by saying Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you have a wonderful time with your family or whomever you're spending it with.

But the question is: What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? It doesn't have to be a traditional dish for the holiday I guess, but what is yours?
The rolls
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by lemmyisgod97
None, because I don't celebrate raping and pillaging.

you should

It's pretty great
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The dish that I put all of my food onto.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
We do a bone-in ham with mustard and brown sugar glaze of some sort because turkey is so boring. We also had this in October because Canada
my favorite dish is strife pie. when that one family member gets a bit drunk and brings up certain topics best avoided.
Quote by Soccerguy
We do a bone-in ham with mustard and brown sugar glaze of some sort because turkey is so boring. We also had this in October because Canada

ham is for easter & new years. i have ham soup because i made a proper ham the other day tho and its quite pleasant. turkey > ham
Quote by Soccerguy

god, that shit is wonderful
ayy lmao
Quote by Dreadnought
Pussy

Do you eat that raw or cook it?
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by Dreadnought
Raw all day

That bitch was so classy I had to eat her pussy with a fork and a knife!
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yup

these two bros right here
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Slow-smoked turkey. Of the turkey, the drumsticks are mine. All mine. Only mine.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.