Poll: ???
Poll Options
View poll results: ???
sit
23 61%
stand
15 39%
Voters: 38.
I stand because habit, but I will admit sitting is far superior.

I'm trying to change, but its hard!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I start sitting but finish standing.

I used to just stand. In fairness people who think it's disgusting aren't doing it right.
Quote by Random3
I think I am missing something, how can you wipe your ass when you are sitting down?

Reach between your legs, same as if you wanted to anally masturbate while peeing.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Doesn't standing make your cheeks clump together and make it harder to wipe?
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I don't understand how you would while standing.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i slowly wipe all the surface shit off whilst sitting down, but then i stand and vigorously rub out any remaining stains off of my butthole and make sure the whole area is pretty dry and the toilet paper doesn't pick up any more shitstains.
Quote by LolCatGuitar
i slowly wipe all the surface shit off whilst sitting down, but then i stand and vigorously rub out any remaining stains off of my butthole and make sure the whole area is pretty dry and the toilet paper doesn't pick up any more shitstains.

This thread just got pretty grim.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I have never understood sitting to wipe. I can't even think of what technique would facilitate that.

Do you shit with your back up against the wall? There's plenty of room for easy access. It also splays the cheeks so you get maximum wiping efficiency.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I get most of it sitting down, but the last couple wipes standing since that last little bit takes way more wipes if you're sitting.
For people who can't fathom sitting. You lean forward and maybe slightly to the side using your dominant hand to reach back and wipe. It's not rocket science.

Sitting is obviously superior to standing due to the widening of the buttocks to facilitate wiping.
I think it depends on amount of shit that left was behind. Air and surface temperature. Home or public bathroom and on whether you are gay or not.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Standing, one foot up on the seat and spread eagle
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Nov 28, 2013,
Quote by Dreadnought
Enemas constantly

Truly the best method
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ehbacon
+1 doesn't your hand go into the water?!? That's disgusting. I was completely unaware that people did this.

Does your toilet have water up to the brim or are you a ****ing gorilla?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ehbacon
+1 doesn't your hand go into the water?!? That's disgusting. I was completely unaware that people did this.

How high is the water in your toilet?!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I'm genuinely amazed at the amount of discussion within this thread. I was completely unaware that people stand up. I've genuinely learnt something.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Todd Hart
How high is the water in your toilet?!

I've seen this exact discussion here on UG before (the toilet water one, that is). Apparently, some toilets in America have really high water
Last edited by sickman411 at Nov 28, 2013,
Just did a poo. Tried wiping whilst standing up. Why the **** would you do that?
RIP Tom Searle.
Sit, shit, lean diagonally forward/left lifting my right thigh and right cheek off the seat giving me room to reach under from the side/back to wipe, wiping away from the genitals, not towards. Also, just an extra tip for those who weren't aware: trimming down (or fully shaving, if you insist) the hair in your ass crack will generally reduce the amount of necessary wiping; more ghost wipes.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by sickman411

Yeah.. exactly

Maybe it annoys me more cause I've been around so long or something.. i dunno
Bidet all day. I'm not a peasant.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown