I've just released version 1.0 of a play-over-some-chords tool that runs in a browser and is free. It's at http://www.bandzr.com (www.bandzr.com). Think BiaB but vastly simplified and easier to use. Still lots to improve on but check it out and if you find it useful give me some feedback.
Didn't really work properly. When it worked, it sounded really laggy. But when I changed the chords, it didn't work any more. Maybe it's just my computer, I don't know, but I have never had this kind of problems on any other site.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
Didn't really work properly. When it worked, it sounded really laggy. But when I changed the chords, it didn't work any more. Maybe it's just my computer, I don't know, but I have never had this kind of problems on any other site.

Sure you used Google Chrome?
Quote by PunchSlap
Sure you used Google Chrome?

Firefox.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Doesn't work much for me. Sounds like they're all playing at a different timing. I think you need to synchronise the timing or something? Sounds like it's programmed to align coincidently rather then planned.

EDIT:
On Firefox
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Last edited by pinguinpanic at Nov 30, 2013,
Hey all, thanks for the feedback. I've made many updates to bandzr in the last week. The audio latency issues have been fixed. It should now work in most browsers and on mobile devices. Lots of other bugs fixed too. Might want to check it out again if you like to play over some chords.
There are very cool information which is given by you. They all sharing are an awesome and very informative. After reading your information, I am very impressed.Thanks for above sharing.Keep up for a Good Work.
I've been looking for something like this for a while now. Simple, easy to set up/edit and very useful. I'll definitely bookmark it.