Im looking for a pick that is quite thick (more than 1mm), a little bit pointier then normal (let's say dunlop) picks and the one I had was white. Great for fast riffing. Can anybody help me?
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl

Godly versatility, just shift the knuckle of your index finger closer to or further from the tip to adjust the reflex.
Closer to the tip feels thick, towards the rounded top gets flexy and lighter.
I still have 5 of those, it's not what I'm looking for. It's a standard pick.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
Im looking for a pick that is quite thick (more than 1mm), a little bit pointier then normal (let's say dunlop) picks and the one I had was white. Great for fast riffing. Can anybody help me?

Hufschmid or Winspear pick? I've heard good things about them. I like quite Fender picks personally, could yours have been an Extra Heavy?
Last edited by Basti95 at Nov 29, 2013,
Look at the Dunlop Tortex the wedge or the Dunlop Tortex sharp they come in all the standard sizes and I know the wedge is a white pic, but it has a colored turtle on them. I'm not sure if the sharps are white or not, I use the tortex wedge and they are my favorite picks I have used in 20 yrs.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Dunlop make a sharp version for all of their tortex. All the same colours (and so the same thicknesses) with a sharper point. The Jazz III XLs are great too. Not quite as sharp as the sharps but a good middle ground between the sharps and the regular tortex.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.