Hi all,

I need help identifying and possibly pricing a guitar that I have. Below is what I know about the guitar, and some pictures. Thank you anyone for helping.

- Jackson "Professional" Randy Rhodes "V" style guitar.
- Possibly purchased in the mid 1990's.
- Pick Ups are stamped with DUNCAN DESIGNED on the (2) pick ups
- Bridge is stamped with "Licensed under Floyd Rose Pats."
- 22 frets. Maple neck with some kind of ivory looking inlays every few frets.
- Custom case for this model type
- SERIAL NUMBER 606828

Thanks for the help.

PS: I tired to upload pictures but the d**chbag servers have such limitations on file size and format you would not be able to see them by the time i compressed them down small enough. Message me and I'll send you the pictures.
just sign up to photobucket (or similar) and host the photos there, then you can post them here.

the jackson/charvel forum (jcf) might be a better place to get answers, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Without photo's it sounds like an RR3 to me.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Looking at the archived catalogues on Jackson's website, seems like an RR3 bought in '96. Fits the description you gave perfectly.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.