Page 1 of 2
So a month or so ago I lost all my music. No idea what the **** happened, but I opened iTunes and nothing would play (I suspect iTunes had something to do with it, honestly). Literally my whole ~50GB of music is just gone from my entire PC. I haven't even bothered to download anything when it happened because it was just too much, and I had the "**** it" mentality (still do). I still have a bit on my iPod, but it's becoming stale.

The whole scenario sucks.

So this is the part where you name songs that EVERYONE should have in their library, as well as your favorites. No discrimination here. I like most things. Generally I like just ballsy rock. Foreigner, Boston, AC/DC, Andrew WK, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, etc. Rush is my favorite band. But I'd also like popular music as well. Just catchy fun to listen to songs, even. Anything. Classics, Modern, whatever. Hell, recommend ABBA or Michael Jackson if it's good.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Sublime

and unless it was pirated, I'm pretty sure you could contact apple and get your shit back.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by ehbacon
that's why CDs and records are better

Yep.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Get greatest hits/compilation albums from Buck Owens, Flatt & Scruggs, Buddy Emmons, Jimmy Bryant, the Osborne Brothers, Willie Nelson, Bob Wills, Hank Williams (the good one obviously), the Country Gentlemen, the Stanley Brothers, Danny Gatton, Ernest Tubb, the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Asleep at the Wheel, Tex Williams, and Spade Cooley and you should have a good start for country, bluegrass, and western swing.

Quote by naedauuf
Generally I like just ballsy rock. Foreigner, Boston, AC/DC, Andrew WK, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, etc.

lel
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by captainsnazz
^ lel cos your taste in music is equally laughable

y

b/c i dont lisen 2 wub wub wub rat tat tat wub wub wub ad nawsum

or

b/c i dont lisen 2 shity hipster indy musishins that cant play ther instrimints
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Nov 29, 2013,
AFI, Against Me!, Alexisonfire, American Football, Animals As Leaders, Arcade Fire, At the Drive-In, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold, Balance and Composure, Bayside, The Beastie Boys, The Beatles, Between the Buried and Me, Billy Talent, Black Keys, Blink-182, Brand New, Bring Me the Horizon, Cerce, The Chariot, Chiodos, Christie Front Drive, Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, Comadre, Converge, Corelia, Daft Punk, Deafheaven, Death Grips, Defeater, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Dropkick Murphys, Drug Church, Eminem, Enter Shikari, Escape the Fate, Every Time I Die, Explosions in the Sky, Faith No More, The Fall of Troy, Flogging Molly, Foo Fighters, Foxboro Hottubs, Franz Ferdinand, The Fratellis, GIRAFFES? GIRAFFES!, Glassjaw, Green Day, He is Legend, The Hives, Hot Cross, The Human Abstract, Japandroids, Jimmy Eat World, Johnny Cash, Joyce Manor, The Killers, Killswitch Engage, Knapsack, La Dispute, Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, The Lonely Island, M.I.A., Mastodon, Metallica, mewithoutYou, Modern Life is War, Modest Mouse, Mumford and Sons, Muse, My Chemical Romance, The Network, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nico Vega, Nirvana, Norma Jean, Number 12 Looks Like You, The Offspring, Parkway Drive, Pearl Jam, Periphery, Phoenix, Poison the Well, Piano Becomes the Teeth, Protest the Hero, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, The Ramones, The Receiving End of Sirens, Red Fang, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rise Against, The Rolling Stones, Saintly Rows, San Cisco, Scale the Summit, Senses Fail, Sevendust, Sikth, Snapcase, Snowing, Soundgarden, The Strokes, Sublime, Sum 41, System of a Down, This Town Needs Guns, This Will Destroy You, Tigers Jaw, Ting Tings, Title Fight, Touche Amore, Trivium, Vampire Weekend, Weezer, The White Stripes, Yellowcard, You Slut!

lol, this is so old
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Tbf theo you do have shit taste
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Tbf theo you do have shit taste

i'm sorry that i like musicians that can actually play instruments well

i forgot that knowing more than three chords isn't cool
Quote by captainsnazz
> nearly 2014
> not using spotify

> also rim

Spotify is currently not available in your country.

EDIT: WHAT THE ****ING HELL ****ING BULLSHIT IS THIS HALF OF THE ****ING ASS CONTINENT HAS IT, EVEN ****ING ANDORRA THEY'RE NOT EVEN A REAL ****ING COUNTRY ****ING RAGE

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Nov 29, 2013,
Quote by captainsnazz
> nearly 2014
> not using spotify

> also rim

spotify's sound quality is horrendous

It's really only good for the related artists page.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 29, 2013,
Thats funny but I dont listen to 3 chord bands so I guess im not cool

And even though im not cool you still have shit taste
- Frank Castle
Quote by ehbacon

you listen to green day
Quote by sashki
>Grooveshark exists
>Suggests Spotify

Also this.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by ehbacon
didn't listen to it because of the last time I clicked on a video you posted. *shudder

Yeah i know mate, keep listening to Green Day that's where truth is
But you're still UG's billie joe armstrong

For the record he gives and takes it
- Frank Castle
Quote by ehbacon
That is ONE BAND I listen to!!! haven't even been listening to them that much lately, really got into Pearl Jam lately if you haven't noticed.

Why on earth would I have noticed? And obviously they're only 1 band you listen to, they're only 1 band - how could they be more than 1?
you say that like people are supposed to know what your avatar is
Because people are gonna notice that
- Frank Castle
I have no idea who that is in your avatar. Don't pay attention to you unless you directly address me. And if you really think I ever go to the Recordings forum, let alone look at your shite you are deluded
Quote by willT08
I have no idea who that is in your avatar. Don't pay attention to you unless you directly address me. And if you really think I ever go to the Recordings forum, let alone look at your shite you are deluded

hmm... hurtful
Page 1 of 2