Where can I find drum notations for rock songs?
And also what is the best way to learn a song on the drums?
Just listen to the songs. I think that's the easiest way to learn songs on drums. There are some "drum tabs" on this site but I think they are pretty hard to read.

What songs do you want to play?

But IMO especially drummers need to have a really good sense of rhythm. And they need to be able to feel the groove of the song.

Play along with songs. And you don't need to play songs note for note. But if there's something you want to play note for note (for example a cool fill), listen to that part closely and if you can't figure it out, slow it down. Windows Media Player can slow songs down.

I would also learn about rhythm and time signatures.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
Just listen to the songs. I think that's the easiest way to learn songs on drums. There are some "drum tabs" on this site but I think they are pretty hard to read.

What songs do you want to play?

But IMO especially drummers need to have a really good sense of rhythm. And they need to be able to feel the groove of the song.

Play along with songs. And you don't need to play songs note for note. But if there's something you want to play note for note (for example a cool fill), listen to that part closely and if you can't figure it out, slow it down. Windows Media Player can slow songs down.

I would also learn about rhythm and time signatures.

Okay thanks for your tip!
I want to play metal songs, like mostly hair and sleaze metal like, warrant, mötley and GNR but also more classic metal bands like black sabbath!
They don't usually have that complicated drums. I would first pay attention to the bass drum and snare. Which beats do they accent? That gives the groove to the song. Usually hi hat or ride plays just straight 8ths.

Try playing by ear because you want to be able to play rhythms that you feel. That's really important when you play in a band and play some original songs. You need to be able to feel the groove of the song. And that's why I would suggest learning to play by ear. As I said, it's good to know about rhythm and time signatures. Knowing what 8th and quarter notes mean and knowing what syncopation is and knowing what playing in 4/4 means makes things easier.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115