Hey, I'm sitting in a McDonald's parking lot because my car won't start.

Page 1 of 2
Well actually, I went back inside the McDonald's because the parking lot is boring. I've already been here for ~2 hours using the wifi, then when I went out to crank that son of a bitch it wouldn't start. So here I am. I'm waiting on family to get here but they're 30 minutes away and only God knows when they're gonna leave. Even worse, I'm in my college town and am supposed to drive back home today to Memphis. I have a feeling this shit won't get sorted out in a timely manner.

Discuss. Please share other McDonald's and/or car issue related stories.

is it contagious
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
when i woke up my penis was bent to the left

I once chilled three hours in a car on a parking lot as I was waiting for my brother.

I got something to eat, I did some sweet powerslides and I listened to some thought-provoking stuff on the radio. That was probably the best evening I had last year.
Quote by Weaponized
I'll tell you how to fix it for $50 cheap send me ur paypal

damn, you'll give me $50 AND telll me how to fix my car? I'm in.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
I once chilled three hours in a car on a parking lot as I was waiting for my brother.

I got something to eat, I did some sweet powerslides and I listened to some thought-provoking stuff on the radio. That was probably the best evening I had last year.

that's... really sad, actually. was the best evening you had the year before that when the nod became famous?

I'll tell you how i would have handled that situation, TS.

1. DL som pics from rule 34.
2. Go out to your car and fap.

It'll keep you warm and entertained for a while atleast.
until help arrives and they realize that i'm playing with my stick shift and not the car's

Quote by Andrea55
What kinda car do you have?

a broken one.

('02 jaguar x-type that is falling apart and has 140k miles on it basically)

Not that interesting but, I don't have a McDonalds anywhere near were I live so when I do go to McDonalds it's magical.
The last time I went was with my school on a field trip, and I ended up sitting next to some teachers.

Fun fact: When at McDonalds, I eat like a pig. Just stuff food down like there's no tomorrow, sauce all over my mouth area and oblivious to everyone around me.

So picture this, teachers talking to each other while a student is there just tearing burgers to shreds, finishing 2 burgers, fries and sunday in less than 15 minutes because the bus doesn't wait. While I was eating I felt so ashamed but so good.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
until help arrives and they realize that i'm playing with my stick shift and not the car's

a broken one.

The first part I chuckled.

The second not so much. I hope help arrives soon. if not go inside and get a warm drink.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
finishing 2 burgers, fries and sunday in less than 15 minutes

That is not even remotely impressive.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

My last car (also my first car, but it was totaled two weeks ago) was a '99 Camry 5-speed that had over 230k on it .

Some friends and I sat in a McDonald's for 2 hours while one of them tried to beat the high score in skeeball on those touchscreen games they have. We eventually had a crowd going because of all the cheering.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Wow reliability issues with a Jaguar/English car? I'm shocked.
^It has been terrible. My family got this car like 2 1/2 years ago and it's been a complete pos from day one.

Quote by Andrea55
The first part I chuckled.

The second not so much. I hope help arrives soon. if not go inside and get a warm drink.

I appreciate your concern!!! I'm fine, it's like 45 degrees here and sunny and I'm inside and kinda hot. However, my dad hasn't even left for here yet, so I guess I'm still gonna be here awhile.

Quote by stratman_13
My last car (also my first car, but it was totaled two weeks ago) was a '99 Camry 5-speed that had over 230k on it .

Some friends and I sat in a McDonald's for 2 hours while one of them tried to beat the high score in skeeball on those touchscreen games they have. We eventually had a crowd going because of all the cheering.

Well... did he get the high score?

Quote by Rossenrot
Is it making a clicking noise when you turn the key? Does it just click once?

Yup.

Is it turning over? Do you just need a jump? Ask for a jump.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Yup.

You should clean off your battery terminals, and then you're prolly gonna need a jump, m8.
Tried jumping it off, but the guy only kept it connected for like 2 seconds and I didn't know how to be like "no, it needs to be longer than that." That guy said it was the starter... which I doubt, because the starter and battery are both very new, around a year old each. I'm gonna try jumping it off before I get it towed tho. I bet it is some sort of poor connection surrounding the starter. or maybe bad grounding or no grounding or something... idk.

this one time I met this friend of mine at mcdonalds
she had just gotten off of her shift
so we stood in the worker's basement outside the mcdonalds
and we shot the shit while she smoked
was the coolest thing I've ever done
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by leila.campbell.
...my neighbor's sister makes $87 hourly on the laptop. She has been fired from work for five months but last month her check was $20633 just working on the laptop for a few hours. use this link.....

redacted

will that link get me money for vidjah games
or like do I have to ***** myself or something
I mean I can do that
I just want to know
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Well actually, I went back inside the McDonald's because the parking lot is boring. I've already been here for ~2 hours using the wifi, then when I went out to crank that son of a bitch it wouldn't start. So here I am. I'm waiting on family to get here but they're 30 minutes away and only God knows when they're gonna leave. Even worse, I'm in my college town and am supposed to drive back home today to Memphis. I have a feeling this shit won't get sorted out in a timely manner.

Well, it might be because your battery is dead and if it is, call a friend that you know around the town your in or if it's not too late, then ask your family to bring jumper cables, hook it up to the battery and turn the other car on and the juice from the other car battery will give some of its energy to get you home safely
You guys should buy German cars. My VW is close to 400.000km (about 250k miles) and running smoothly as ever.
I like my cars like I like my women, Korean.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
So picture this, teachers talking to each other while a student is there just tearing burgers to shreds, finishing 2 burgers, fries and sunday in less than 15 minutes because the bus doesn't wait. While I was eating I felt so ashamed but so good.

Are we supposed to think that this is a lot of food to eat in that time?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Are we supposed to think that this is a lot of food to eat in that time?

dude. he ate an entire day. we lost half the weekend.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Tried jumping it off, but the guy only kept it connected for like 2 seconds and I didn't know how to be like "no, it needs to be longer than that." That guy said it was the starter...
Odd, if they're offering in the first place I don't see why anyone wouldn't let you try it several times for at least like 40-60 seconds.
Did it try to turn over the first couple attempts? If all you heard was a click its likely the starter or a relay, there's no way a battery went completely flat in the time you were in a McDonalds.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Your car realized that it was headed to Tennessee (or realized it was not leaving Tennessee) and commited suicide.
Quote by jugglingfreak
Your car realized that it was headed to Tennessee (or realized it was not leaving Tennessee) and commited suicide.

i always found it funny when these southern states squabble with each other. like one place is really so much better than the other lol.
Quote by macaroni
Bash the starter

This ended up being what worked. But it had to be jumped off at the same time... Even though the battery still had juice on it. Idk. But it worked. So, must be the solenoid?

Anyway, thanks for keeping me company while I was stuck at McDonald's for several hours today, folks.

Quote by TunerAddict
That is not even remotely impressive.

He isn't American.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Thrashtastic15

i always found it funny when these southern states squabble with each other. like one place is really so much better than the other lol.

I always find it funny when people self-righteously act like the same doesn't go on in their areas when it's common in nearly every city, state, and country in the world and has been for pretty much the beginning of history. lol

Like no one in Toronto makes fun of people from Saskatoon..
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Nov 30, 2013,
Quote by jugglingfreak
I always find it funny when people self-righteously act like the same doesn't go on in their areas when it's common in nearly every city, state, and country in the world and has been for pretty much the beginning of history. lol

Like no one in Toronto makes fun of people from Saskatoon..

lol, somebody is missing the point. its funny when two shitholes squabble about which is shittier.

toronto is infinitely better than saskatoon so it isnt quite the same. oops.
This one time me and my friends had been drinking and one of my friends is a manager at Maccas so we decided to have a maccas run but we were all to drunk to drive so we walked there and my friend just told the guys to let us in (they only accept drive through after 11 30 pm I think it is.) But yeah we were in there and waiting for our food but then I yacked everywhere so we got kicked out.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
lol, somebody is missing the point. its funny when two shitholes squabble about which is shittier.

toronto is infinitely better than saskatoon so it isnt quite the same. oops.

I've been to Toronto, It's not that great.. Vancouver blows it away.. I doubt you've ever been to Georgia or Tennessee.
Page 1 of 2