Page 1 of 2
I was just thinking about things. When I grew up as a kid I had my own bathroom attached to my bedroom from 11 or 12 on. In a sense it was like living alone. It was convenient & private which I liked because it let me set up my own system so to speak. I had a towel rack with two bars. One for my towel from my shower, one for the cloth I soak in hot water & put on my face. Another little hand towel circle holder thing for the towel I use to dry my hands after washing them. Would hang the mats on the floor by the shower that I stood on while I dried myself up on the shower so they would be nice & dry for the next morning. on the little dresser by my mirror I would have my deodorant, shaving stuff, aftershave, whatever. In the shelves I would have extra shampoo/conditioner (gotta stock up when a sale hits), bodywash, whatever. etc etc.

But now I do not have that luxury. It still feels off. Wrong even. I don't know where to put things anymore. It is such a minor detail in life yet means so much. I feel lost in the mornings where I once felt comfortable.

Share your trials and tribulations.
I ate so much food yesterday for Thanksgiving and then today with leftovers, and now I'm really full :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I ate so much food yesterday for Thanksgiving and then today with leftovers, and now I'm really full :/

Go lay in bed and have a nap.
I spent 3 months of this year living in a house with a dishwasher, now I'm back home and dishes need to be hand washed.
I'm playing awesome games that no longer have an online community because the game's over 10 years old.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

this sounds nice

I'm gonna do this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Malchius
I spent 3 months of this year living in a house with a dishwasher, now I'm back home and dishes need to be hand washed.

didn't he get feed up doing dishes all day
I had to walk all the way to the other side of the house to use the 4th bathroom today because the other ones were full.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'm playing awesome games that no longer have an online community because the game's over 10 years old.

then perhaps they were not as awesome as you think? i actively play games that old which still have active, flourishing, and competitive online communities.

just something to think about.
Quote by So-Cal
didn't he get feed up doing dishes all day

Only made him work once a day, twice if we were particularly busy in the kitchen. He was cool with it.
my dad is doing construction on the third floor so now my cat is on edge
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Thrashtastic15
then perhaps they were not as awesome as you think? i actively play games that old which still have active, flourishing, and competitive online communities.

just something to think about.

Not really, its just that the game 'Rollcage' was released right around the time when everyone was getting hyped up about Wipeout 3 (the two games are similarly styled), so hardly anyone bought it. Wipeout was simply advertised more and had a big fanbase to begin with. Rollcage is widely considered a hidden gem.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I'm conflicted on whether I should get a BMW or Chevy Volt.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Not really, its just that the game 'Rollcage' was released right around the time when everyone was getting hyped up about Wipeout 3, so hardly anyone bought it. Wipeout was simply advertised more and had a big fanbase to begin with. Rollcage is widely considered a hidden gem.

havent heard of a single thing you referred to, so i politely doubt it. as long as you enjoy it though.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
havent heard of a single thing you referred to, so i politely doubt it. as long as you enjoy it though.

If you've not heard of Wipeout 3 and you grew up in the 90's, then you pretty much lived under a rock. It was one of the best-selling racing games of the PS1.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm conflicted on whether I should get a BMW or Chevy Volt.

bmw's are primarily for people who feel insecure about their place in the world and desperately want to show off their perceived status and class. the price you will pay is silly, the insurance is silly, and the message you project to the world about yourself is silly. especially since its likely some cheapo shit bmw anyways. said as a guy who owned an audi & gf drives a bmw btw so no hard feelings. & i was born in oakville, anyone from the gta can vouch for my inherent knowledge of such matters.

chevy volt sounds like the name for an electric toothbrush.

hope you make a decision and are happy with it and glad you have such a decision to make.

never owned a playstation, but still havent heard of that game when ive heard of plenty of others. so, um, yeah. sorry buddy. dunno why an outdated console game by 10 years would have an active online community? especially for that style of game?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If you've not heard of Wipeout 3 and you grew up in the 90's, then you pretty much lived under a rock. It was one of the best-selling racing games of the PS1.

Wipeout 3 didn't even have 250k sales.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

never owned a playstation, but still havent heard of that game when ive heard of plenty of others. so, um, yeah. sorry buddy. dunno why an outdated console game by 10 years would have an active online community? especially for that style of game?

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-10-best-racing-games-original-playstation-11889279.html?cat=15

The game's in this list, so.

As for answering your question, that is exactly the point of mentioning it as a first-world problem. People don't play those sorts of games anymore because they just want to play games that are trending.
Quote by Malchius
Wipeout 3 didn't even have 250k sales.

I saw it advertised everywhere when the special edition was first released. And it did in fact sell very well as a PS1 racing game. And even now, Wipeout games are still being released.
Quote by TheSennaj
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 29, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
bmw's are primarily for people who feel insecure about their place in the world and desperately want to show off their perceived status and class. the price you will pay is silly, the insurance is silly, and the message you project to the world about yourself is silly. especially since its likely some cheapo shit bmw anyways. said as a guy who owned an audi & gf drives a bmw btw so no hard feelings. & i was born in oakville, anyone from the gta can vouch for my inherent knowledge of such matters.

chevy volt sounds like the name for an electric toothbrush.

I pretty much don't care about cars or have any knowledge of them. I just love the way BMWs look. The profiles in their designs is always sleek and understated. Other cars just look crappy or too flashy in comparison.

Chevy Volt is a hybrid with more electric use than gas, unlike others such as Prius. That's cool to me.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

that doesnt really constitute as widely known or top selling, sorry dude.

As for answering your question, that is exactly the point of mentioning it as a first-world problem. People don't play those sorts of games anymore because they just want to play games that are trending.

didnt say you couldnt say it, thats not what im nagging at. & old games do get played, that style of game doesn't age well & isnt really something that would naturally translate into healthy online play this far down the line. i thought of games like age of empires that had very good sales figures (something like 20 million?) and due to the platform and genre have a certain degree of staying power.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
was born in oakville, anyone from the gta can vouch for my inherent knowledge of such matters.

true dat,fancy folk live in that der' town

also,you live strangely close to me

oh and since when did ps1 games have online communities? or do you mean online as in interwebs?even then did many people have computers then? i grew up in the 90's and didnt get a computer till i was like 14 XD
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
http://voices.yahoo.com/the-10-best-racing-games-original-playstation-11889279.html?cat=15

The game's in this list, so.

I saw it advertised everywhere when the special edition was first released.

I remember the advertisements, doesn't mean it sold well. There's a difference between best-selling and best game.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I pretty much don't care about cars or have any knowledge of them. I just love the way BMWs look. The profiles in their designs is always sleek and understated. Other cars just look crappy or too flashy in comparison.

Chevy Volt is a hybrid with more electric use than gas, unlike others such as Prius. That's cool to me.

figured, just wasnt sure. those cars dont really make sense as a plausible investment considering the lack of infrastructure, price point and infancy in design. looked into it, takes a long time to really make back the initial investment considering the cost you are being forced into undertaking since you have to sort of bear the brunt of research and development costs.

i like how the germans make luxury cars too. just dont be one of those guys that buys the cheapest beamer and drives around like hes hot shit. nobody likes that guy.
definitely go for a german car. i'll help you mod it.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Thrashtastic15

i like how the germans make luxury cars too. just dont be one of those guys that buys the cheapest beamer and drives around like hes hot shit. nobody likes that guy.

I don't even like the look of Mercedes though. I just like BMWs. They look da koolest.

Quote by Eastwinn
definitely go for a german car. i'll help you mod it.

don't you dare put your filthy hand on my hypothetical future car

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My family has a handful of computers lying around and we don't even use them.

1st world problems.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Yo Thrash I have that same problem. I had my own bathroom from 13-23. And now I'm back to sharing.

It's way rougher than I thought it would be. When I had my own bathroom, I'd never put away my stuff. So like my toothpaste, comb, fingernail clippers, etc were just always out on the counter. Now that I'm sharing, my stuff is still all over the counter. But now I have to feel bad about it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I want to play the Dreamcast, but I have to reach behind my tv and move a ton of cables around as my gamecube, ps2, and ps3 are hooked up
Quote by soundgarden1986
I want to play the Dreamcast, but I have to reach behind my tv and move a ton of cables around as my gamecube, ps2, and ps3 are hooked up

You should invest in a splitter.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Cb4rabid
ITT: we tell trash our problems and he undermines us

no i do my part to help you work through them. im like oprah for university aged stoned slackers
I'm really running out of space to display my instrument collection.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I'm really running out of space to display my instrument collection.

have you considered utilizing vertical space? just a thought
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You should invest in a splitter.

I really should but gems like illbleed and blue stinger dont come cheap
Quote by WCPhils
Quote by Thrashtastic15
this sounds nice

I'm gonna do this
this was a good idea
___

Quote by The_Blode
You really napped?

This is now a make phils do things thread.

Go call your aunt or uncle, and then take a dump.
The only outlet in my downstairs bathroom doesn't work.

I cannot decide whether to get Pokemon X/Y, or Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and I can only afford one at the moment.

There's too many hipsters where I live.

I'm not totally sure what I'm gonna do after I graduate.
Quote by Masquirina
You really napped?

This is now a make phils do things thread.

Go call your aunt or uncle, and then take a dump.

Which ones? I have 30+

I don't even know all their numbers?

___

Quote by The_Blode
Page 1 of 2