Poll: is a vulcan susceptible to a jedi mind trick?
Poll Options
View poll results: is a vulcan susceptible to a jedi mind trick?
yes
10 42%
no
14 58%
Voters: 24.
Hey guys I know this is very random but my cousin and I got into this fight. Is a vulcan susceptible to a Jedi mind trick? I don't think so but he disagrees. I couldn't find it anywhere else so I decided to come here to all my favorite peeps. For all those nerds out there, what do you think?
you mean vulcan death grip, or a vulcan mind meld? I'm assuming that you mean mind meld because that is very similar to the jedi mind trick so to answer the vulcan mind meld came first so the jedi mind trick was likely influenced by it.
This is a very simple question. Jedi mind tricks work on the "weak-minded". Vulcans spend their entire lives cultivating the intellect and they also have psychic abilities, so the answer is a resounding "no".

Source: I have star trek tattoos on my arms. Don't question me.
Check out my band Disturbed
No, stupid question. Vulcans are superior to such a simple tricks. Whether Spock will be affected though is an entirely different question #hybrid.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ehbacon
you mean vulcan death grip, or a vulcan mind meld? I'm assuming that you mean mind meld because that is very similar to the jedi mind trick so to answer the vulcan mind meld came first so the jedi mind trick was likely influenced by it.

I just meant is a Vulcan susceptible to a Jedi sry
Wow that's tough. With the Vulcan Death Grip or Nerve Pinch, then you can make someone unconscious, a Jedi Mind Trick, you can like control the other persons mind. So thats tough
Quote by Neo Evil11
No, stupid question. Vulcans are superior to such a simple tricks. Whether Spock will be affected though is an entirely different question #hybrid.

Actually I just meant pure bred vulcans in general but good point
A Vulcan is DEFINITELY NOT SUSCEPTIBLE to a Jedi Mind Trick.

If Watto wasn't susceptible to a Mind Trick, then a Vulcan would absolutely not be.
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Last edited by Joe-Floyd-lover at Nov 29, 2013,
zdh and LostLegion

These were pretty good. Been looking for some new rap to listen to. Thanks
I don't know. It would be incredibly logical to listen to the guy with a laser sword.
Well by definition the Jedi Mind Trick only really works on the weak minded, if we go by the movies anyhow.

Weak minded doesn't necessarily mean they are smart or dumb, but more so that they are easily influenced by external factors... I may be a nerd, but damn do I get paid well to be one.
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
this is not the vs thread you're looking for
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do