I heard about the new production model by schecter that have a Compound Radius* "banshee".

And i saw that jackson also made thier js32 series with a compound radius.

Is there any other companies that have a prouduction models with compound radius ?
Pretty much all Jackson guitars have compound radius (12''-16'' I believe).

Other FMIC-brands like Charvel also have compound radius fretboards. Even Fender offers compound radius on select models, notably the American Deluxe-series (9.5"-14").

Depending on how you view it, they are all part of the same corporation though.

It looks good in listed specifications, but in reality I think it is a small detail that few manufacturers bother with. Fender uses it as a deluxe-feature; Charvel as a standard feature in line with the brand's "Modified for higher performance"-slogan.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
^ Yeah i've never noticed a massive difference when compared with guitars with a straight radius of a similar size. I don't dislike it or anything like that, but I don't miss it either if a guitar doesn't have it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The compounds you can get from Warmoth are some of my favorite necks. 10"-16" 'Warmoth' radius day and night, baby.
fender makes compound radius necks in guitars, i believe the eric johnson, john mayer, eric clapton strats all have compound radius fretboards. you can also order anything from the custom shop.

most standards now are 9's and i think all AVRI's are 7's i wanna say some strats have 12's but i can't quite remember which one it would be.
song stuck in my head today

If no one told me my Jackson was a 12-16 compound, I wouldn't know. All of my other guitars have a non-compound radius around the same sort of area and I just don't notice the difference.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Lots of companies make compound radius fretboards for their guitars. Most folks don't notice much difference in playability -- a 10-16 compound is a slightly more comfortable 12" radius neck, for all practical purposes. Barre chords may be slightly more comfortable for some folks in the cowboy chord area (frets 1-5) and bending may be slightly easier in the topmost frets.
Quote by lbc_sublime
fender makes compound radius necks in guitars, i believe the eric johnson, john mayer, eric clapton strats all have compound radius fretboards. you can also order anything from the custom shop.

most standards now are 9's and i think all AVRI's are 7's i wanna say some strats have 12's but i can't quite remember which one it would be.

9.5" C-shape, 7.25" Vintage, and 12"-16" compound to be precise.
Quote by navekeinan
What radius is my schecter Damien 6 ?
9.5 ?

It'll say on Schecter's website
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It'll say on Schecter's website

Not necessarily.
Best way to know for sure is to take it into a good tech and have them check it for you; most have radius gauges.