Hi,

I know there are several threads here about which amp to buy, so I'll try to keep it short.
My band broke up , so I'm selling my Orange PPC412 and Orange RV MKI 50.
It's to much for me to carry from place to place, because I jam at regular base with different people.
I'm looking for a combo amp with the money I can get for the rockerverb and cab.
It needs to be quite versatile , but most important I want to get the tones out like Joyce Manor, Gnarwolves, Bangers, Touche Amore, Fidlar, ... the dirty tones, but actually not so dirty ( that makes probably no sense at alll as an explanation?! )

The combo needs to be loud enough to play in a band , but also I would like to play it on low volumes at home ( I know the sound will suck at lower volumes, but that doesn't matter )

Oh , and I'm loving the Fender combo amps , just don't know the differences between them.
Been playing for 7 years now, and never tried a Fender combo.
Deville , hotrod , super reverb , twin reverb , ... ? I know several punkrock bands play them, but I can't find info about the models. Otherwise I could already start searching shops and try those out to narrow it down.

Thanks in advance,
Dimitri
In order to play Punk, you'd need to boost and/or crank most of the Fenders a lot.
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
DSL401, though if your budget allows it I'd go for the Blackstar stage 60 since it has resonance and presence, also has a more versatile footswitch.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Not looking into the Marshalls again , had some before , great amps. But it didn't suit me to well.
and I am aware most of the bands I described are punk bands , still their sound is hardly to call "punk"

Anyone more input on the fender amp ?
And thank you Steve, I will take a look at the Blackstar amps.