Very well done, but I feel like your playing needs more nuances or something. Like, you played the solo exactly, and that's fine, but you have a very bare and generic style of playing it. That doesn't mean it was bad, but there's nothing that really stands out, kinda just a run of the mill cover.
DAS BOOT!!!
Nice cover! This is the solo I enjoy playing the most out of Dave Gilmour solos, so I know it quite well. Your version is spot on and the intonation of the bends is good. I also liked listening to your tone, it's quite vocal. Only criticism I can give is that your tone has a lot more gain than the original which ofc changes the feel of the solo. But as long as you enjoy playing it that way then there is no problem with it Keep it up!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1624137
Quote by Blues Hippie
Very well done, but I feel like your playing needs more nuances or something. Like, you played the solo exactly, and that's fine, but you have a very bare and generic style of playing it. That doesn't mean it was bad, but there's nothing that really stands out, kinda just a run of the mill cover.

I didnt played it exactly, not at all.
But i did learned it in the same day i recorded it so... you know what i mean...
Thanks
Quote by MaverickTR
Nice cover! This is the solo I enjoy playing the most out of Dave Gilmour solos, so I know it quite well. Your version is spot on and the intonation of the bends is good. I also liked listening to your tone, it's quite vocal. Only criticism I can give is that your tone has a lot more gain than the original which ofc changes the feel of the solo. But as long as you enjoy playing it that way then there is no problem with it Keep it up!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1624137

Thanks man
And yeah i like that gainy tone in this one, i like how it changed the feel of the solo!
Oh and i also commented on your awesome cover.
Quote by johnyprestige
nice work, great tone and your bends were spot on. My only criticism would be your vibrato, although good while bending i feel it lacks at other times. Really good job though.

Thank Johny!