When I fully press down the whammy bar, some strings are far more tense than others (the B still produces a sound, but the G doesnt at all, and the ones under a lower tension always tend to remain under a lower tension). We are talking about an original Schaller tremolo over here. Is that normal? I'm concerned because dive bombs and dive stuff is getting kinda boring. Thats what I was doing since I didn't want my B to break while I'm doing a squeal on my G. Any comments on that please (other than that i suck and im a toolbag)? What should I do about it?
The strings are at different tensions as they're tuned to different pitches and they're also all different gauges.
Quote by kingking22
The strings are at different tensions as they're tuned to different pitches and they're also all different gauges.

I know, but my question is if i can get away with pulling off a 1 or 1,5 whole step squeal on m G without breaking my B for example in this case
Typically the B string has the least amount of tension of all the strings. It shouldn't be an issue to pull as sharp as you want.

Either way, just do it. If it breaks it breaks, then you'll know. If you have burrs or other issues you'll break a lot of strings but extreme bending isn't usually the issue.

Try not to worry about this kind of stuff. If you find you are having problems, fix it then. Every guitar is different but they aren't built to self destruct. Go nuts and enjoy it.