Hey guys,

I have realised over the past few days I get attached waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast and it's not just with women i fancy but it's with my friends too (as weird as it sounds). For example i only have few friends and when i see them making new friends I feel all left out and start hating the new people which I realise that, that is extremely wrong and need to change that.

So how do i stop getting attached to new people?

Thanks
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
When I'm feeling overly attached, I whip out my favorite country artist Taylor Swift's newest album and just let the feels wash over me.
I'd give you advice but I don't want to wake up to you cuddling me tomorrow.
stop meeting new people
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Masturbate regularly, it relieves stress.
After a while you wont give a shit about anything but them shooting feels.

Or maybe, you could get to know the new friends too and then you've nothing to be jelly about.
Am I saying that right? Jelly?
Quote by ibrahimasood
Hey guys,

I have realised over the past few days I get attached waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast and it's not just with women

gay
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You might wanna read up on attachment types. Not to alarm you but it's likely a consequence of your relationship with your mother/parents and isn't so easy to undo.

The fact that you realise it is already a big step in the right direction though.
Quote by Basti95
You might wanna read up on attachment types. Not to alarm you but it's likely a consequence of your relationship with your mother/parents and isn't so easy to undo.

The fact that you realise it is already a big step in the right direction though.

probably because he's in love with his mother

/Freud
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Honestly? Realize that most people are assholes, that girls are all sluts, and everyone is out there for themselves. Most people wouldn't think twice about walking over you if it got them some sort of benefit.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Honestly? Realize that most people are assholes, that girls are all sluts, and everyone is out there for themselves. Most people wouldn't think twice about walking over you if it got them some sort of benefit.

Yes, this is excellent life advice. Assume everyone is a dick and enjoy a long, happy life alone.
Quote by BelowTheSun
Yes, this is excellent life advice. Assume everyone is a dick and enjoy a long, happy life alone.

yeah, this sounds good actually. Who needs people anyway, bunch of bastards
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by BelowTheSun

Hope you're not being sarcastic.
Lower your standards and have a bunch of meaningless one night stands.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
#teenagersgivingrelationaladvice
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Masquirina
Handcuff yourself to their furnace and say, I'm not going without the furnace buddy.

Or this.

I'm attatched to Masquirina.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA