Hey guys so i have been playing on this smaller fender mustang for years now and im really starting to get more serious and advanced with my playing so i decided to get the Schecter C-1 custom. all i need is a decent amp. I play music like Metallica, Guns, AC DC, avenged sevenfold, and some other new stuff just to list a few. what would be a nice but still keeping it at a reasonable price range (im only 15 years old so i don't have loads of cash). i am thinking about getting something used but i wanted to know what you guys think.

Thanks!
What is reasonable to you? How much can you realistically save up/spend?

Where in the world are you located? Gear prices fluctuate wildly between different countries.

Are you willing to go used?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Yeah i should have specified some of the things you asked in the original post. I live in the united states and idk i would like to stay under 600 bucks if i can. and as previously stated i was thinking about getting something used.
you can probably find a decent sized create amp for 100 bucks or even a 120watt create head and cab for $200-$300, i know to most they arent that great but they do get the job done and they can take ALOT of sh*t in my experience and plus they're rather common so its not a challenge to find them.
Used Vypyr tube 60!
Or Marshall DSL401 egnater rebel or Jet City 20/50w combo

If you want a half stack instead, egnater or jet city + (if you can find it) used Harley Benton G212 Vintage or egnater cab.

I'd stay away from crate's stuff.
As already stated, they aren't that great and you don't need a 120w.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Dec 1, 2013,