Hey guys, this is my first post here :-)

Basically, i purchased the Blackstar ID:60 digital head online. It came in the mail yesterday.
I ordered that from a music store interstate. The cab that want it to go with it is the Blackstar HTV-212. I placed a custom order from a local music store in my area. They said that they have to wait until they get it in stock from America. So around 6 weeks it would take, i ordered it 4 weeks ago, so im still waiting for it.
Now this is the confusing part.
After receiving the head i payed particular attention to the back it reading all the wattage and impedence info. The head has 2 Speaker outputs. One that says 1x4ohm minimum and one 2x8ohm minimum. After looking at that i wanted to go and see what the Cab would have on the back, to make sure it would be all work. I googled photos of the back of the cab and it has 2 inputs, one that says 16ohm right and one that says 16ohm left. The underneath both of them it says Stereo 80W RMS/CH. Above the right input it also says 8 ohm mono 160w RMS.
I am extremely confused about all of this and i really have no idea when it comes to Speaker Cab and head impedance's.
Please help me out and tell me if this will work out and i wont have to get a different Cab.
I include photos of the back of both just to make it easier for you guys to understand. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

HEAD REAR PANEL
(Invalid img)

SPEAKER REAR PANEL
(Invalid img)