Page 1 of 2
basically, post what makes you "special", the things that make you an individual.

whether it be an experience, a talent, or some odd trait, post it here!
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by soundgarden1986
I can write with both hands but that's not that special

ambidextrous? hell, i cant do it, so that pretty cool to me.
can you write with both hands at the same time?

Never tried but probably not as im legendarily shit at multi tasking anyway

Maybe if im writing the exact same sentence as its less focus than two different ones
Quote by soundgarden1986
Never tried but probably not as im legendarily shit at multi tasking anyway

Maybe if im writing the exact same sentence as its less focus than two different ones

Harvedit:
ok, um, things about me, that i think are unique.

1. i can burp on command, as many times as i want, as long as i want.

2. i am the 4th generation, 1st born son, who bears the name of my father. i am the first born son, of four, total, first born sons, who carry the name that i do. if my daughter had been born a son, she would be Edward Kyle Gunderson the 5th. instead, she was the first born daughter of a mother who had three living gernerations ahead of her. at the time she was born, my daughter (and i have a picture of this) was the fifth living generation female on her mothers side of the family. so, in summary, my child would carries a legacy with her. whether male or female, my child was destined to carry on the traditions of her ancestors.

Last edited by Harvey Swick at Dec 1, 2013,
Quote by Harvey Swick

That's really impressive, especially if they're completely different thoughts in addition to being in different languages. Writing with both hands sounds hard enough.
Quote by homeless-john
Man, I hate Chen. I can barely even wipe with my left hand.

This is the first time it has downed on me just how terrible losing my (right) hand would be
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'm neitherdextrious. I can't write well with either hand.

I have a great butt, a great dick, a sense of humor, I'm very in tune to the feelings of others. I have a great sense of humor and get along with almost anyone. I'm intelligent, cultured, tolerant, and wise. I'm a great listener and incredibly patient.

Above all I'm modest. Nobody is as perfect as me.

Damn, I should put all that on my online dating profile.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Dec 1, 2013,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVygqjyS4CA

repeat after me: "we're all individuals"

seriously though, we aren't special since we're all the same, but we are all valuable.
Then again, if you believe life is all just random, then you aren't valuable either, just the end product of random events... I think there is purpose and design though, so there is value derived from that.
---
I was australia's youngest professional magician and unlike a certain lying scumbag called joel howlett I can prove it because I did a magic act on live national tv when i was 6.
that prick has been stealing my title for nearly ten years now and I hate him.
Quote by strait jacket
I was australia's youngest professional magician and unlike a certain lying scumbag called joel howlett I can prove it because I did a magic act on live national tv when i was 6.

dethrone the fucker
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by strait jacket

Whoa
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'd like to think I'm special but I probably ain't.. either way I have a llloooottt to learn

Edit: but seriously.. does anyone else feel like they don't really fit in anywhere? I can't tell if this is just some post-pubescent identity crisis I'm going through or if I really am a bit weird..
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Last edited by CrazyMatt at Dec 1, 2013,
I am an intellectual who will not submit to the mass brainwashing of organised religion.

Seriously though, I can't really think of anything.
Last edited by Vitor_vdp at Dec 1, 2013,
Quote by homeless-john
Man, I hate Chen. I can barely even wipe with my left hand.

When you said Chen, I thought of Jewchords (his real name was Chen), as if you were mad at him for being able to wipe two butts at once or something.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I dream about different methods of cooling down liquids. It's the unique behaviour of a bellend.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I'm the fifth patient
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
I am a fat face in a tube who commands a bunch of teenagers in elastic suits.

I also play guitar.
Quote by Zordon
I am a fat face in a tube who commands a bunch of teenagers in elastic suits.

I also play guitar.

Go Go Power Ranges
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
I have played pen and paper rpgs and had a girlfriend at the same time who also liked pen and paper rpgs.
I was born 2 months premature.
I have a huge dick. PM me for pics
My phone number is 0865386023
I get headrushes all the time because I rarely move and my body isn't prepared for it.

I also like Coldplay, that's rare around here.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Well this is depressing. Nothing is unique about me

I used to get scouted by model agencies quite often because I am tall and was thin, but I'm like 40lbs heavier now and too old for it. Urgh life.
I was born with six fingers but they were more like nubs. They were useless so string was tied around them and they turned black and fell off.

I'm more attractive than average.

I have tiny ears. The mass went somewhere else if you know what I'm saying. I have about half in an ear in the girth of my dick.

At one time my third eye was opened to the astral and other planes but was closed for my protection.
My fingerprints are pretty unique. :smug:
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Up to 30% of my daily calorie expenditure comes from masturbating.
Quote by ehbacon
I'm a 13 year old that likes rock music and plays guitar...

everything about me is unique.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
the exact count of atoms in my penis is surely unique

if not i'd like to meet my atomic penis soulmate
i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 2