sup guys?!

I have a question for you.
I recently discoverd some problem with my Behringer GTX30 amp.I wasnt able to play rhythm guitar and open chords and fast stuff on lower strings. even high strings
they all sounds muddy and disgusting.I thought problem was on my techic but I can play all of those stuff perfectly acousticly.

and I watched my old videos and sound was perfectly clear and good

I lowered the gain and etc. nothing worked.

If I want to play something fast on bold strings its sounds like amp eats the sound and notes and gives just noise..
what can i do?
can you give me some amps that I can buy 500-1000 $ .I love high gain and treble sound.
New or Used?
Home or Gig?
Closest City?
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2
Some ideas:

- Your guitar has active pickups and has ran out of batteries
- REALLY old strings
- Bad tone dialled in on amp
- Bad DSP setting on amp
- Crappy cable

And after these are cleared try:

- Blown speaker
Or
- It's a Behringer guitar amp, gonna die sometime
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Busted tubes? The gain tube for my amp has an issue, and it only gets 20% of the gain it used to have, still sounds cool, so I haven't replaced it.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
@MatejSJ Im from Turkey-Ankara , Home , New

@AlanHB I used same settings before I never changed it. Im using passive pickups.
Really old strings maybe thats the problem..I changed my strings in September 9.. I use Ernie Ball Coated Slinky's.They are coated so they dont really look or feel that old.

@slaytanic7961 I bought the amp 3 years ago..

@Mind_Reader7 My one isnt a tube amp but it has tube simulation in it.
Using humbuckers? Neck humbuckers get muddy fast on the low end.

Coated strings also sound really, really mellow. Try replacing them with standard strings, they should have more treble.
Quote by gtgates
@MatejSJ Im from Turkey-Ankara , Home , New

@AlanHB I used same settings before I never changed it. Im using passive pickups.
Really old strings maybe thats the problem..I changed my strings in September 9.. I use Ernie Ball Coated Slinky's.They are coated so they dont really look or feel that old.

@slaytanic7961 I bought the amp 3 years ago..

@Mind_Reader7 My one isnt a tube amp but it has tube simulation in it.

I don't think strings would go dead like that. I mean, usually it takes time and the sound doesn't change in a day. But yeah, of course change strings. Also, my strings are pretty dead (Ernie Ball Slinkys - a couple of months old - yes, I know I should change them) and they don't sound that bad. And IMO dead strings shouldn't lose all clarity. I mean, if it sounds fine unplugged, it should also sound fine plugged in.

It could be two things - some wiring issue (maybe your volume/tone pots or pickups) or your amp. If you can, try your amp with another guitar or try your guitar with another amp.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
@MaggaraMarine
I tried other guitars with the amp, they all sound the same. muddy and unclear..
Well, then it's most likely the amp. Have you tried different cables? And are you plugging your guitar straight to the amp or are you using any stompboxes?
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
Well, then it's most likely the amp. Have you tried different cables? And are you plugging your guitar straight to the amp or are you using any stompboxes?

Its the amp than.
I tried diffrent cables . I was just using wah pedal than I unplugged it too.