Hi,
I`m from Europe, Poland.

I got Ibanez RG Prestige 2620 and Vintage V100.
Multi: Boss Me-70
AMP: Fenderfrontman 212R

I want ot buy good tube amp with crate 2x12 V30.

Tube must be 2 channel with EQ in each channel. I want some universal, good for clean & overdrive. I want to play hardrock, metal, so od channel is priority. I love Jet city sounds but it has common eq. Good seen footswitch with channel switch and solo boost (that is not req).

Crate will be Harley Benton G212 on V30, i`ll later invest better crate.

Can be used. Advise me plx.

PS:
I love chorus/Daley effect with clean, so i`m afraid about switching that in pedal board. How solve that?
Common EQ isn't that big of a deal really, if you need something different just kick in a pedal.

Please give us an example of what music you mean; metal can mean anything these days. Be more specific.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
jet city's hard to beat for the money unless you're really adamant you don't like the shared eq.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
jet city's hard to beat for the money unless you're really adamant you don't like the shared eq.

i`ll consider that.

Assuming, If i buy Jet City 50h + Hb G212.

1#What with effect like reverb, chorus, daley from boss me-70? Is it good?
2# Or better idea is sell multiefect and buy some cubes?

In both option i can see one problem.

e.g.
Verse - clean + daley
Chorus - OD only

If i want to change channel and at the same time turn off daley, i have to click them both? Is it problem on scene?
Quote by Lucky1777
Assuming, If i buy Jet City 50h + Hb G212.

1#What with effect like reverb, chorus, daley from boss me-70? Is it good?
2# Or better idea is sell multiefect and buy some cubes?

In both option i can see one problem.

e.g.
Verse - clean + daley
Chorus - OD only

If i want to change channel and at the same time turn off daley, i have to click them both? Is it problem on scene?

1. I'd sell the ME-70 and get a dedicated chorus and delay pedal. ME-70 would work but you may grow to dislike it in the future. It's not something you need to worry about in a hurry.

2. There's a bit of dancing to do with changing channels and effects pedals at the same time. You just have to make sure you change from clean to overdrive at the right time, that's the key thing, having chorus and delay on for half a bar or a bar of the chorus is fine, the audience won't notice.

Unless you have a MIDI controllable amp and spend the money on a dedicated MIDI switcher, there isn't really a way to change all things at once with one button press.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
I've never tried my jet city with multifx Never actually tried it with fx at all, really. I think it has a line level fx loop, so not all pedals will work that well in the loop- so that'd be worth bearing in mind if you really need fx alongside an overdriven tone. It's less of a worry with cleans, if you only use those fx with cleans they'll work fine plugged into the front of the amp.

if you wanted to kick on and off several pedals while switching channels, a true bypass loop might be worth considering. you'd still have to kick 2 things at once, but it's easier than having to kick 3 or 4. Or multifx might be the way to go because with patches you can minimise tapdancing- again, there'll be a bit, but not as bad as trying to kick off 4 pedals while also changing channels

IIRC there was a thread over at the old musicradar forum about which delays worked in jet city's fx loop, but the forum went down. There might be a similar thread on its replacement forum (the fretboard), but I'm not certain. Again, if you're planning on using them in the loop, you'd want to check they'd actually work in the loop.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
On my pedalboard I have the channel switch right next to my overdrive so I can hit both at the same time when I need it. I'm going back to MIDI now but I've been getting by just fine with a well designed pedal layout.
You can mod the JCA FX loop to work for instrument level but I'm guessing that may be beyond your skills judging by your posts (plus you don't want to mod an amp still under warranty). How I'd do it is buy an old Quadraverb on ebay to put in the loop. It likes line levels and can be switched with two momentary footswitches (like keyboards sustain pedals), one for program advance and one for bypass. Or you can drive it with MIDI if you have a controller.
A JCA50 with a Quaddy in the loop would be a fine rig on a budget.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Last edited by Cathbard at Dec 1, 2013,
Quote by Cathbard
On my pedalboard I have the channel switch right next to my overdrive so I can hit both at the same time when I need it.

yeah i was gonna say you can always go with the low-tech solution at a pinch
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?