Hey guys,

I've had this Simon & Patrick Luther for about 15 years now but I have no idea what model it is or what it's worth. There's nothing under the model section inside the guitar so I was wondering if any of the good folk on here would be able to help me out?

Much appreciated.

Alex

Well some better photography might help. Get a small mirror have a look around for serial number. Sometimes on the bracing that holds the truss rod key. Cheers
Well go to their web site and you should be able to find out all about it.

As for what its worth, I wouldn't have a clue, I'm only interested in how it sounds. Cheers
Are you ****ing kidding me? I'm on here because that's precisely what they don't do - keep a record of their serial numbers.

"Well some better photography might help" - "Well go to their website"

Listen to you, you ****ing rude ****. I come on here asking for a hand and all I get is your condescending kiwi ass.
i didnt chime in on this thread because Tuxs had it perfectly. better pics for us to better help identify it, an email or phone call to Godin would easily solve your problems. you just want someone else to do even the simple work for you... that's sad.
it's probably pretty condescending of my rude American a** but thats what i think..... seems to be an international conspiracy to keep you from selling your guitar and finding never-ending happiness.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)