So I have this 90's Aria Pro II Excel Series guitar. It's my first electric guitar. Recently gave it to my teacher to revive. Well, the bridge needs to be replaced. The problem is the spacing from the center of one mounting stud to the center of the other is 77-78mm. Everywhere I have looked has Floyd Rose's with a 74mm stud spacing. I looked everywhere. I've been watching Ebay and Craigslist hoping someone sells the same guitar so I can scrap it for parts but who knows how long that will take. If it comes down to it I'll have to have a luthier fill the holes and redrill them but I'm sure it will cost me a bunch of money. Anyone know where I could find a Floyd Rose with that 77-78mm stud spacing. I'm desperate here. Thanks for any help.
Your FR is a licensed which is different from the standard FR bridge. You can fill the holes with wooden dowels and re-drill the posts for the 74mm OFR spacing. Then you can use the FR special, FR1000, Schaller, Gotoh or OFR

Or you will have to look for an identical guitar to take one from, the only thing is the licensed FR on that may be in as bad or worse shape as yours
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yea, and I would love to drop a Schaller in there. I might just go that route. Who knows how long it could take to find a used one and like you said, that could be in bad shape as well. Any idea what a luthier would charge me to fill in the holes, re drill it and drop in the new bridge?
Quote by uptheirons726
Yea, and I would love to drop a Schaller in there. I might just go that route. Who knows how long it could take to find a used one and like you said, that could be in bad shape as well. Any idea what a luthier would charge me to fill in the holes, re drill it and drop in the new bridge?

Depends on your area. But I would say probably $100 minimum and that is not matching the finish of the guitar, only drilling, filling the holes and installing the new bridge. Plus you will have the cost of the FR you are purchasing.

And depending on your area it maybe more
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Jeez. This is going to be a money pit. Lol. It's my first axe though. No way do I want to lose it.
Quote by uptheirons726
Jeez. This is going to be a money pit. Lol. It's my first axe though. No way do I want to lose it.

Why not do it yourself?

It's not as hard as you might think If you have a drill, ruler/protractor and a brad point bit the size of the anchor-sleeve
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Cause Ive been playing guitar for 20 years but Im clueless with working on them and working with wood. I'm not chancing screwing it up and it costing me more money to fix. lol