good morning as some of you know i posted a thread about a new amp im going to buy and i asked in the les paul thread about a new guitar also and now im going to buy a fuzz and a crybaby pedals While I'm at it

first the crybaby

im thinking about

1-the GCB95F classic
2-Buddy Guy Signature Cry Baby
3-slash Signature Cry Baby
4- any suggestions from you will be helpful

and are they all bypass? or should i be careful about what im going to buy

now the fuzz pedal

i have nothing on my mind so its up to you and your suggestions

i play calssic rock and blues and sometimes play little alice in chains punk rock reggae

amp vox vt20 and guitar i didn't chose but its a epiphone or edwards les paul so when my money is ready im going to buy all of this

thanks alot ....
Last edited by nirvana_n_roses at Dec 1, 2013,
I'd just go with the classic Cry baby since you're doing a general classic rock sound. don't even worry about buffered or true bypass; unless you happen to be using 50 foot cables and 8 pedals I guarantee you won't see a difference. As far as the fuzz goes, I'd go with a big muff.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Quote by Maidenheadsteve
I'd just go with the classic Cry baby since you're doing a general classic rock sound. don't even worry about buffered or true bypass; unless you happen to be using 50 foot cables and 8 pedals I guarantee you won't see a difference. As far as the fuzz goes, I'd go with a big muff.

no i dont see myself using 8 pedals at least not for now it took me along time to convince my self that i need a pedal and between o/d or fuzz i choose fuzz

1 for the classic and 1 for big muff

thank u
Quote by nirvana_n_roses
no i dont see myself using 8 pedals at least not for now it took me along time to convince my self that i need a pedal and between o/d or fuzz i choose fuzz

1 for the classic and 1 for big muff

thank u

You should be able to get a nice crybaby for under $35

IMO if its fuzz or od, the ods are more important to have as a boost to tighten your amp, or for leads. Its up to you.

If it must be fuzz i would pick up a cheap one up used.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Maidenheadsteve

No, I can guarantee a difference with your average Dunlop wag, which is neither buffered nor true bypass, and is always loading the signal down.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
You may wanna try out different wahs. I'm not too wah-centric but I very much prefer morley over dunlop. Just throwing it out there if you're not familiar with wahs.

+1 for the big muff.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
EHX just put out the new Nano Big Muff. There's also that mini Fuzz Face that's cool. Either one of those would be a good place to start, if you're not sure what you want.

Wah... Morley. All day every day. **** pots.

EDIT: Looks like the Nano Big Muff Pi might not be out just yet. Don't get the Nano Muff, not the same thing.

EDIT 2: Here it is http://www.tunnelvisionmusic.com/electro-harmonix-nano-big-muff-pi-distortion-fuzz-overdrive-pedal.html

So supposed to drop in just a few days. For $70 I'd say it's a safe bet. But I'm biased. Muffs are my thing, other fuzz types don't do much for me.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Dec 2, 2013,
Quote by trashedlostfdup
You should be able to get a nice crybaby for under $35

IMO if its fuzz or od, the ods are more important to have as a boost to tighten your amp, or for leads. Its up to you.

If it must be fuzz i would pick up a cheap one up used.

under 35$ not here

here there is only one guitar shop how have a dunlop crybaby and its over priced

im searching in ebay for a good fuzz pedal with good price

thanks
Quote by lucky1978
You may wanna try out different wahs. I'm not too wah-centric but I very much prefer morley over dunlop. Just throwing it out there if you're not familiar with wahs.

+1 for the big muff.

unfortinally i cant try them so i have to choose between them by reviews and videos

and liking what i hear

and now im going to check morley and see

thank you brother
Quote by Offworld92
EHX just put out the new Nano Big Muff. There's also that mini Fuzz Face that's cool. Either one of those would be a good place to start, if you're not sure what you want.

Wah... Morley. All day every day. **** pots.

EDIT: Looks like the Nano Big Muff Pi might not be out just yet. Don't get the Nano Muff, not the same thing.

EDIT 2: Here it is http://www.tunnelvisionmusic.com/electro-harmonix-nano-big-muff-pi-distortion-fuzz-overdrive-pedal.html

So supposed to drop in just a few days. For $70 I'd say it's a safe bet. But I'm biased. Muffs are my thing, other fuzz types don't do much for me.

everybody seems to like the big muff and talikng good about them so i think i cant go wrong with this pedal
Can't miss with either a Fuzz Face or a Big Muff, take a look at the "Big Muff with Tone Wicker"since it's smaller and has that cool wicker knob.
Quote by nirvana_n_roses
everybody seems to like the big muff and talikng good about them so i think i cant go wrong with this pedal

personally i hate them and i have one of the old vintage green ones (which is probably worth a few bucks). and i have played the new ones.

however most people really seem to like it so that is why i recommend it, and it does better than others in the price range.

but if i was restrained to something in that budget, it would probably be what i get.

are you sure you want a fuzz instead of an overdrive (TS) type pedal instead of fuzz, i am not questioning your taste or anything, but just consider it.

crybabys suck tone, but they are a wah. i have to look into the morley more, but i don't need another, just for general information.

i love my fulltone clyde, but they are in a different price bracket.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Morley wah is the way to go they offer several models and cover a pretty wide variety of needs. as for fuzz keep in mind that the Big Muff leans more toward a distortion sound than pure fuzz (like Hendrix sound). what tones are you trying to get? I recently got an Akai DR3 fuzz pedal that does the old fuzz thing and the big muff style. for most post 60s classic rock an overdrive might work better however there were plenty of early 70s hard rock bands sporting the muff sound.
Quote by Barricade_28
Can't miss with either a Fuzz Face or a Big Muff, take a look at the "Big Muff with Tone Wicker"since it's smaller and has that cool wicker knob.

there are two types of fuzz face the red one and the blue one silicon or something like that

whats the different between them
Quote by trashedlostfdup
personally i hate them and i have one of the old vintage green ones (which is probably worth a few bucks). and i have played the new ones.

however most people really seem to like it so that is why i recommend it, and it does better than others in the price range.

but if i was restrained to something in that budget, it would probably be what i get.

are you sure you want a fuzz instead of an overdrive (TS) type pedal instead of fuzz, i am not questioning your taste or anything, but just consider it.

crybabys suck tone, but they are a wah. i have to look into the morley more, but i don't need another, just for general information.

i love my fulltone clyde, but they are in a different price bracket.

in this moment a fuzz is what im looking for

but sure with the time on going to get a o/d pedal

overdrive and a flanger pedal is next but not now

thank you and im going to check the clyde wah
Quote by monwobobbo
Morley wah is the way to go they offer several models and cover a pretty wide variety of needs. as for fuzz keep in mind that the Big Muff leans more toward a distortion sound than pure fuzz (like Hendrix sound). what tones are you trying to get? I recently got an Akai DR3 fuzz pedal that does the old fuzz thing and the big muff style. for most post 60s classic rock an overdrive might work better however there were plenty of early 70s hard rock bands sporting the muff sound.

hmmmmm

sure thing im aiming for that hendrix sound but

a cross between the two (DS/fuzz) is not a problem

thank you brother