Here is my darling Ibanez S type.

This baby was made at the beginning of 2012 (I still have the tag to prove it). It's in practically new condition, I've never gigged with it, and there are no dings, dents or scratches anywhere on it as far as I can tell.

Has a Poplar wood top, which is absolutely beautiful (Couldn't get a picture that justifies the colour of it, the flash on my camera was not my friend).
Lovely line/wave style fret inlays (see picture), which *I think* are unique to this model.
Super thin body typical to ibanez s types. It's amazing comfortable to play.

Other specs can be found here: http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/u_eg_page13.php?data_id=112&color=CL01&year=2013&cat_id=1&series_id=150

Comes with a White Dimarzio Clip Lok Strap, worth about 24 quid. Also a hardcase (I think the brand is black rat) worth another fifty or so pounds.
so all in all, I've spent over £500 quid on this badboy, and youd be getting it in basically mint condition.

Ideally for collection from Liverpool City center. Never had experience delivering guitars before, so I'd rather not post it. However, I could package as well as possible if the buyer were to organise a courier.

May consider offers on price, or trades for a decent RG.
More photos can be taken on request.
Sorry, forgot to include a picture, had to work out how to use photobucket. Hopefully this works.
Here you go

Willing to let this go for £360 if someone can collect. Either from Liverpool, or Chesterfield after the 20th.