Hey guys! I'm doing a cover of Children of Bodom's Hatebreeder and there's some bits that are keeping me back. At around 2:57 there's a thing that Alexi does with the whammy bar that is a series of dives and lifts that I can't completely figure out. I've worked out about half of it:

He dives down while holding the 10th fret of the G string(they tune down a step for this, so logically the F string), and lifts back to the 14th, dives down and comes back to the 17th dives again and comes up at the 22nd fret.

There's a little more to it, but I can't really nail it. If anyone with a better ear than mine could see what's going on that would be awesome.

Here's the track:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-InrrfJww9Q
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Nobody that can help a brother out?
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

I guess I get to bump this now...
Quote by luxeion