Hello there!
My friend is an LP record collector and always want a bunch of LPs for christmas.
Today actually, I talked to someone at work and he gave me a tip to use some site called www.mrtoken.com and www.webcheque.eu he said it took around 2 weeks for him to get his giftcard which I think is a bit to long time.
Well anyway, I am thinking of giving him a giftcard on LPs so he can choose whatever he wants, because sometimes he don´t like the records or he already have them.
But anyway, have you guys used these sites before and know it they are legit?
Or do you know some other site where to give him something like this from? :p
both of your threads in the pit have been about online giftcards
so either get better at shopping for gifts or I'll have to take you into custody for adbot related offences
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
both of your threads in the pit have been about online giftcards
so either get better at shopping for gifts or I'll have to take you into custody for adbot related offences

not_a_cop.jpg
I just checked out both websites and they are owned by the same company, Eurofed France S.a.r.l. Their website is just a link to mrtoken.com. Clearly ts is just spamming for the scam they are running

edit: they arent owned by the same company, but those sites are still clearly scams
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Last edited by LynchMobster at Dec 2, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
You joined like 3 days ago.

very progressive of you to notice, and thanks we all need someone to remind us when we joined, I believe yours was 2012? very rad
Whats goes around must come down
join date doesn't matter, but don't act all high and mighty and make all these damn predictions when you've been here 3 days

i'm my own man, damn it!
Quote by progdude93
join date doesn't matter, but don't act all high and mighty and make all these damn predictions when you've been here 3 days

i'm my own man, damn it!

Didnt want to say this but I joined over 2 weeks ago to kill time at my job, and I dont know if it was a prediction or more of just being inevitable?
Whats goes around must come down