Hi Im trying to learn standard notation on guitar(accoustic). Im very slow but I really want to play it fast you know, just look at it and my hands automatically play the note. So apart from practice what should I do. Also I have difficulty thinking about where to play the starting note, any tips?? Thanks.
Lots of books on this... I'd go to a store and find one appropriate for your skill level.
there's an app called 'sight reading factory' which computer generates sight reading according to a level you determine. I've only tried a demo, but it looks really good. Although- the demo at least - only covers bass in the line of guitars - there are plenty other instruments for you to pick from and just read off those

the way I learnt sight reading is from the back pages of the Ernie Ball method supplemented with doing the Trinity College syllabus. Now I'm not saying get those because the Trinity books are expensive for what you get and it's silly to just get the Ernie Ball books for just the last few pages (although I do personally think his approach is very good). But I am saying find some free pieces online (there's plenty of it) that's at your level and work at those as well as the exercises to apply what you're learning. If you like jazz maybe, the real book is fillled with stuff ranging from very easy to advanced.

Quote by Melody Thrasher
I really want to play it fast you know, just look at it and my hands automatically play the note.

If this is your only goal, prepare to potentially be disappointed. One does not simply become good at sight reading, it is quite difficult and takes tons of practice. Most people I speak to find this difficult, including me. So my advice, know the notes of the fretboard very well as this will minimise visual reliance as you get more in tune with the instrument. And then practice. If you're already doing that, the I think you're good to go.