Page 1 of 2
I'm a huge Lethal Weapon fan. They're absolutely hilarious. Had to watch Lethal Weapon 3 again recently after I realized GTAV ripped off the house destruction scene from it.

What are yours?

edit: yeah, everyone loves Hot Fuzz, I get it. But Hot Fuzz isn't really a buddy cop movie, it's a parody of a buddy cop movie. And it's great, for sure.

But I'm talking about those awesome 80s and 90s BUDDY COP MOVIES. full of cheesy one liners and derivative plotlines.

This is a real buddy cop movie
Last edited by progdude93 at Dec 3, 2013,
Starsky and Hutch is kinda sentimental to me.

Edit: Oh and Hot Fuzz is hilarious.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 3, 2013,
can you consider lethal weapon cliche? it wasnt cliche when it came out really. maybe newer movies like rush hour
21 jump street
Hot Fuzz
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Saaw a film called The Guard on the coach last week - it was dubbed in Spanish and I didn't get to see all of it, but looked promising - Brendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle as the non-buddy kind of buddy cops.
Quote by gabcd86
Saaw a film called The Guard on the coach last week - it was dubbed in Spanish and I didn't get to see all of it, but looked promising - Brendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle as the non-buddy kind of buddy cops.

I bought that on DVD, would reccomend it.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
21 jump street
Hot Fuzz

Hard to argue with this. I wasn't expecting 21 Jump to be that good going into it, probably one of the most pleasantly surprising films I've ever watched.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
can you consider lethal weapon cliche? it wasnt cliche when it came out really. maybe newer movies like rush hour

oh please. they are SOOO cheesy. in the best way possible. i'm not criticizing them for it; they did it on purpose and they owned it. but it's still cliched.
Quote by Colgate Total
48 Hours.

I hate Chris Tucker so Rush Hour can suck a bag of dicks.

I was going to say this, but really 48 hours is the first one so it's not really "cliche".

So I guess Beverly Hills Cop, Hot Fuzz, Red Heat, Men in Black, Live Free or Die Hard.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Toadvine
I was going to say this, but really 48 hours is the first one so it's not really "cliche".

So I guess Beverly Hills Cop, Hot Fuzz, Red Heat, Men in Black, Live Free or Die Hard.

Live Free or Die Hard? Really?
Quote by gabcd86

I love that film!
And yeah, Hot Fuzz, 21 jump street.
Quote by Hydra150
21 jump street
Hot Fuzz

this and I'll add The Other Guys too. Even though the end kinda sucks.
does se7en count
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Bad Boys
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I thought you guys were on about 28 days later when you said 48 hours... I laughed thinking it was a joke, then realised how stupid i was for getting it wrong, then laughing at a joke no-one was making...
Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
My favorite Buddy film is Florida Nights: The Adventures of George and Trayvon.

Care to try again? Maybe try something funnier this time..
Quote by progdude93
Care to try again? Maybe try something funnier this time..

You asked for peoples favourite buddy cop films, you can't ask and then tell someone to choose again when you don't like it.
Last edited by Malchius at Dec 3, 2013,
Quote by Malchius
You asked for peoples favourite buddy cop films, you can't ask and then tell someone to choose again when you don't like it.

I Lawled too
Whats goes around must come down
Die Hard with a Vengeance
21 Jump Street
Kindergarten Cop - sort of counts
Men in Black
We're all alright!
idk if it counts but The Other Guys was hilararious

edit: 2 Guns is real good too, but again idk if it quite falls under buddy cop movies
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Last edited by LynchMobster at Dec 3, 2013,
Quote by Malchius

yes, because Florida Nights: The Adventures of George and Trayvon is definitely a buddy cop movie...
Quote by goest
Tango and Cash.

The hell is wrong with you people?

holy **** you're right i'm a failure
Turner and Hooch
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 2