Page 1 of 2
fuck shit fuck

how screwed are you
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i got lucky so not ****ed at all lol

i'm probably gonna be ****ed next semester though

2 on Thursday
1 on Friday
2 on Tuesday

Definitely not ideal. 3 of them are very difficult classes.
Well, back to studying!

██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I've taken one this week because my professor decided that class was over and we were going to have the final early. Next week, I have two on Tuesday, one on Wednesday, and two on Friday. It's going to be horrible, but I anticipate doing well on all of them.
Not screwed at all for a change because my coursework this term has basically been "Go make a couple Dubstep tunes"
No exams. The only question I had to answer today was "how much money do you wanna make?"

Correct answer: all of it

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Dec 3, 2013,
Quote by genghisgandhi
first year barely counts so not very screwed. plus I now what I'm doing so that helps

Wrong.

Your first semester/year sets up your grade average for the rest of your career
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I love exams…especially a testicle exam in the ER…if you ever want to get your balls handled by a woman just go into an ER and say you have pain there and you think it is cancer…they will give you a ultrasound exam on your balls in a dark room by the radiologist who is typically a female!

Gel is rather warm…so avoid a boner…things get awkward!
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
I love exams…especially a testicle exam in the ER…if you ever want to get your balls handled by a woman just go into an ER and say you have pain there and you think it is cancer…they will give you a ultrasound exam on your balls in a dark room by the radiologist who is typically a female!

Gel is rather warm…so avoid a boner…things get awkward!

I don't know if I want to pay that much to get my balls fondled
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
Wrong.

Can't tell if joke but just for sake of discussion

Here the first year literally counts for nothing towards you degree on the majority of courses
The first year usually doesn't have courses towards your degree, true. And I forgot that the UK has a different grading scale than the US.

But if you **** up your first semesters and get a low GPA, it's hard to recover from. That's what I meant.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Had my first exam about 5 hours ago and my next exam is tomorrow afternoon. I should start studying for that. My third and last exam is on the 11th. All my exams are difficult. It sucks because it's my final year and I'm not ready to leave school yet. I like learning.
Not really. I just need to give a presentation but I dont know what to do it on.
Quote by eGraham
I don't know if I want to pay that much to get my balls fondled

Score one for socialized health care.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Had my first exam about 5 hours ago and my next exam is tomorrow afternoon. I should start studying for that. My third and last exam is on the 11th. All my exams are difficult. It sucks because it's my final year and I'm not ready to leave school yet. I like learning.

ya but ya got to jump out there and get life moving! I understand though, especially with the current job market…my wife is doing exams too, but hell she aint even at the university yet(UF)…tail end of community college crap!
Quote by zdh
Score one for socialized health care.

Blast!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Xiaoxi
No exams. The only question I had to answer today was "how much money do you wanna make?"

Correct answer: all of it

OT: I'm on top of it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
ya but ya got to jump out there and get life moving! I understand though, especially with the current job market…my wife is doing exams too, but hell she aint even at the university yet(UF)…tail end of community college crap!

The job market is fine from my point of view. I have some connections to give me a leg up thankfully. It just that I haven't the faintest idea of what I want to do after getting a marketing degree. Maybe I'll just use my business knowledge to start a drug operation with competitive advantage.
Quote by eGraham
The first year usually doesn't have courses towards your degree, true. And I forgot that the UK has a different grading scale than the US.

But if you **** up your first semesters and get a low GPA, it's hard to recover from. That's what I meant.

nah cos I averaged like 60 in first year and I'm lined up for a first (A) now with a conference paper and a very complicated project down
like a baby with Ian Watkins watching it.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by captainsnazz
nah cos I averaged like 60 in first year and I'm lined up for a first (A) now with a conference paper and a very complicated project down

then you hax and there's no other way of explaining it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
Wrong.

implying gpa is important.
Quote by chev311e

It is if you're in a competitive career market.

Quote by a7xb4d
One Saturday

Surely you jest.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by chev311e

I'd say it is. Higher GPA shows correlation with high salaries in professions.

And probably more important than that, a lot of schools will remove you if you fall below a threshold for too long lol.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

When I was in school, I spent 2 years stuck on Math and Physics/Chemistry. Then, decided I'd gotten enough of it and changed course, which meant I had to do the last 3 years of highschool again.
Screw that business, I spent the whole year at home, hoping to study throughout the year and only do the final exams.
Next thing I know, the exams are 2 weeks away and I hadn't studied 3 years worth of stuff (every subject was different than the ones I had in the previous course), so I spent every single day studying those exam preparation books because I didn't have proper books. I fucking passed every exam and finished highschool!

And the most awesome thing was the night before one of the exams I got shit faced (there are still puke marks on my town's children's park ), stopped drinking at about 4AM, got up at 8 and did the exam drunk. It was the second best score I had of all 8 exams I did.
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 3, 2013,
Quote by Minicaxotinho
When I was in school, I spent 2 years stuck on Math and Physics/Chemistry. Then, decided I'd gotten enough of it and changed course, which meant I had to do the last 3 years of highschool again.
Screw that business, I spent the whole year at home, hoping to study throughout the year and only do the final exams.
Next thing I know, the exams are 2 weeks away and I hadn't studied 3 years worth of stuff (every subject was different than the ones I had in the previous course), so I spent every single day studying those exam preparation books because I didn't have proper books. I fucking passed every exam and finished highschool!

And the most awesome thing was the night before one of the exams I got shit faced (there are still puke marks on my town's children's park ), stopped drinking at about 4AM, got up at 8 and did the exam drunk. It was the second best score I had of all 8 exams I did.

I'm confused on whether to applaud or berate you.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by chev311e

it is if you need to maintain it to keep a scholarship

plus the job stuff people have mentioned.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Multivariable calc midterm on Thursday, physics midterm friday, calc final next thursday, physics final Monday after next. And then lolSpanish.
HAHA IM DONE

Quote by MinterMan22
i got lucky so not ****ed at all lol

i'm probably gonna be ****ed next semester though

yeah same

This semester I only had 3 exams and 2 of them aren't from my major so I was planning to take them pass/fail. (you can decide after you see your final grade which is awesome, and you get to use them 3 times for graded classes). But looks like I don't need to anymore because I'm pretty certain of an A in the one I just finished and I guess I'll wait and see for the other one. And i know I did really well for the one from my major because usually I forget everything right after an exam but I didn't for this one! I get my results at 7 am on Christmas Day lol.

Next semester I have 5 exams and they are all from my major and are all deathly experiences so :c
cat
I actually only have two exams and they're both take home, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
Page 1 of 2