Hello, I have a project that is alternative to KVR, VST4FREE, DSKMUSIC etc
Its called Planet VST.

It will be a library of Sample Kits and VST's for all genre. Soon will be chat enabled, forums etc.

What can you do? You can register simply by logging in to your Facebook account, Or a Google account if you prefer, then Click here to contribute content.

You may want to read the Submission Guide It will help you to know how to properly post a plugin, and read the basic rules and copyright information.

You may also interested to submit your artwork for the random banners, dimmensions are 1000x288.

I also look for administrators/moderators.

Visit that shitty website here:
Click Me
You want a library VSTi, with no mention of whether or not it's free or not, but want to avoid posting torrent links?

Or do you mean a document-library? The one where people can look up various VSTi that exist so they could spend their money more meaningfully?
The Website title mentions everything, but I totaly forgot to mention it in this thread, silly me.

It is ADS free, and I make zero profit from the website, Most of the content is freeware mentioning the original authors of the plugin, presets and sample packs, the links are direct which means no re-directions, which means no money is gained by clicking the links.

The goal is to have a rich VST and samples library featuring reviews, demos, ratings and more.
Last edited by Fensonous at Dec 4, 2013,
If you're serious about this project you should put down a couple of bucks and just buy the legit domain instead of going through a free website hosting site
Quote by Aralingh
You want a library VSTi, with no mention of whether or not it's free or not, but want to avoid posting torrent links?

Or do you mean a document-library? The one where people can look up various VSTi that exist so they could spend their money more meaningfully?

I think he means that he's posting a list of free VSTs/VSTi's (in downloadable format), similar to what VST4FREE does. There's tons and tons of legal free VSTs; there's literally no reason to pirate VSTs, dude.
I feel like I am being falsely critisized here.
Yes I want to make a KVR ALTERNATIVE Just like Facebook/Twitter, Soundcloud/Bandcamp, YouTube/Vimeo.

Im sure you understood.
If your logging into a google or facebook account all that activity is tracked and stored. so if you torrenting stuff through that account, might be a good thing to know :3
If there's no cracks and such shouldn't be too much of a worry though
Quote by divinedemise
If your logging into a google or facebook account all that activity is tracked and stored. so if you torrenting stuff through that account, might be a good thing to know :3
If there's no cracks and such shouldn't be too much of a worry though

I the social login plugin by onecall, Its not storing anything. The only thing I can do is ban users.

Quote by divinedemise
okay, if it was a VST networking site, that would be ****ing awesome.

By networking you mean a community?
Because thats what it will be..

and more..

Its just needs a LOT of developement, a LOT of dedication, a LOT of content to post, and it takes time. Im currently just hosting the plugins in the website.