Hello guys.
I want to buy a set of humbuckers for 200 euro.Which should I buy for classic rock sound like led zeppelin lynyrd skynyrd?
dimazio super distortion (bridge) and dimarzio paf (neck)
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I was thinking to buy gibson 57 classic vintage(neck) and gibson burstbucker 3(bridge)
You can do better. I'd try maybe a Duncan Pearly gates or a 59 in the bridge and a 59 or Alnico II Pro in the neck. The Duncan PAFs are good too, I wouldn't use a super distortion for those genres though.

Honestly I'd think seriously about saving up for a new amp before getting new pickups. That's where the most improvement in your tone would come from right now. On the other hand if that's not an option right now, you can always enjoy those upgraded pickups on a better amp later on.
^ agreed.

i really like the '59 in the neck. if the '59 bridge is any good (i don't see why not) that'd probably be a nice set, and has the added advantage that the sets are a fair bit cheaper (at least in europe).

alternatively there are a bunch of handwinders which might not cost any more than the 59's. admittedly the '59s are a known quantity (well the bridge isn't to me, but you know what i mean ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd go for a pair of Pearly Gates, possibly a Custom 5 in the bridge if you really do want something hotter in there.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The SD 59 is one of my favorite pickups from that company.

You might also consider the RailHammer HyperVintage.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
The SD 59 is one of my favorite pickups from that company.

Agreed. I'm not the biggest fan of Duncans (or indeed Dimarzios), at least at European prices, but dang, the neck '59 is *nice*. Really nice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
SD Pearly Gates would be my choice and a '59 for the neck
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate