Hi, my teacher recommended me an Ibanez that looks like an Artist model, although I've tried to search on its precise name but couldn't find it. Still haven't seen the guitar with my own own eyes, although my teacher took a picture of it. Couldn't upload an attachment from my phone sorry, so here's the Dropbox link ---> https://db.tt/syyw1PRv

I was told it's Japanese-made, does anyone recognise it? And isn't its shape a bit wierd for a double cutaway LP style guitar?
It looks like a pretty standard Ibanez Artist AR325. I do not think that it is a MIJ model. I remember the Artist series when it was Ibanez's MIJ top of the line series. There were a few differences. The MIJ guitars had a half-bone, half-brass nut. They had the Gibraltar bridge (a bit different from the one in the photo), and metal pickup covers; usually with the Ibanez "Flying Lady" motif engraved on them. Still, if it is in good shape, that one is a fine guitar that should serve you well for a very long time.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
It looks like a pretty standard Ibanez Artist AR325. I do not think that it is a MIJ model. I remember the Artist series when it was Ibanez's MIJ top of the line series. There were a few differences. The MIJ guitars had a half-bone, half-brass nut. They had the Gibraltar bridge (a bit different from the one in the photo), and metal pickup covers; usually with the Ibanez "Flying Lady" motif engraved on them. Still, if it is in good shape, that one is a fine guitar that should serve you well for a very long time.

It doesn't look like the 325 though... this one has 3 aligned knobs, pickup switch located elsewhere and a top-body (the horns) not as a wide as the ar325's...
I'm kinda lost :p are we talking about two different models sharing rhe the same name?
Quote by Jason43
Thats an ARX model, made in china.

He is correct. It is an ARX320 model.

(Invalid img)
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley