Page 1 of 6
I reckon they tried to bomb in 4/5 time, which obviously wouldn't work.

Just a theory though.
Quote by Baby Joel
I reckon they tried to bomb in 4/5 time, which obviously wouldn't work.

Just a theory though.

Thats great. Now, do you have an informed opinion on this subject or are you just trying to derail my thread and be an asshole?
They Were Actors Just Like The Kids In Connecticut

Quote by MinterMan22
They Were Actors Just Like The Kids In Connecticut

DO you actually have an informed opinion on this or are you just trying to be a smart ass?

I really dont wana have to post this reply a million times guys, watch the video, and maybe a few others. Inform yourselves
wtfack
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Attention seekers. Sociopaths.

You know the type of person that has fifty cuts up their arm but all are superficial? Them types, usually. I think they create some delusion of success for themselves and then fail at it, so they try to be successful at notoriety, which is much too easy to do in the media nowadays.

The real ones that go out and actually do it seem to have multiple mental illnesses and other factors such as societal or family issues, etc.., including access to what they need to do it.

The one in CT supposedly had Aspergers which I don't claim to know much about, but it seperated him from reality and I also recently learned that he only would talk to his mom via text.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Last edited by mystical_1 at Dec 5, 2013,
The holocaust didn't happen either

anne frank just wanted to sell her 'diary' (book)
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
You wasted 2-3 hours. There is absolutely no way all those people pulled a prank on the world FFS
Quote by Basti95
You wasted 2-3 hours. There is absolutely no way all those people pulled a prank on the world FFS

What people? There were hundreds injured but there werent any people over where the bomb went off.
Quote by mystical_1
You know the type of person that has fifty cuts up their arm but all are superficial?

...no, i don't.

douchebag.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03UMewFYD6w#t=52
I spent the last 2-3 hours watching videos like this one, and I feel like there is something totally fishy going on here. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

My opinion is that all major terrorist incidents will cause the emergence of boring, inane and predictable conspiracy theories.
It was the damn Lizard People.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I'm not normally one to throw away conspiracy theories right away but you are a twat
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
OP, stop smoking weed and go outside.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Alex Jones more. I hope one of the survivors beats the fuck out of people like you with their prosthetic.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I have absolutely no doubt that if I started this thread, I would be logging in to the Forum of the Banned this morning.

That is all. Carry on.

Stay Classy.
I watched a bit. The crap about the hospital bed... People move beds and wards all the time depending on their needs and the needs of people waiting for a bed.

That's completely speculative and ignorant.

Plus the women he found on the amputee site was not the one in the video. I stopped there because it's bullshit.

The uploadeder is a paranoid nut who is pulling together loads of crap based on stuff that he knows nothing about. What a tool, and you're probably more of a tool for believing it because it's so obviously nonsense.
Last edited by Mephaphil at Dec 5, 2013,
I know a guy who was in the race and near the end, who reacted to help people. Yah I'd say it's real.
My God, it's full of stars!
Lol daft cunt
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
.... and you wonder why people give you shit in every thread you start?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
This is like, so totally offensive to everyone who got injured. Go screw off pls

Quote by Jackal58
Alex Jones more. I hope one of the survivors beats the fuck out of people like you with their prosthetic.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 5, 2013,
I think Piers Morgan did it so he had something new to complain about on Twitter.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
People actually died? lolnah. Even though they're actually dead.

#peppersthread
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 5, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
People actually died? lolnah. Even though they're actually dead.

and two of them were young children
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Mephaphil
I watched a bit. The crap about the hospital bed... People move beds and wards all the time depending on their needs and the needs of people waiting for a bed.

That's completely speculative and ignorant.

Plus the women he found on the amputee site was not the one in the video. I stopped there because it's bullshit.

You're a better man than I.

I called bullshit right from the start with the guy who gets up and the sits back down. I've done that. I was in a pretty severe accident at a former place of employment. They had me sit down while waiting for the ambulances, I felt fine while sitting. I stood up and realized what a big mistake that was and then sat back down.

Hell, in the wreck that killed Sam Kinnison, He was walking around and talking just before he collapsed and died.

The uploadeder is a paranoid nut who is pulling together loads of crap based on stuff that he knows nothing about. What a tool, and you're probably more of a tool for believing it because it's so obviously nonsense.

Which makes jcsgtpepper's complaints about "informed opinions" that much more hilarious. The the whole thing doesn't even come from an informed opinion.