Poll: The music, movies, and tv shows created during my formative years was superior to any
Poll Options
View poll results: The music, movies, and tv shows created during my formative years was superior to any
Agree
10 43%
Strongly agree
13 57%
Voters: 23.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by willT08
The thing is mine actually were

lol, is this bitch even a 90s kid?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
lol, is this bitch even a 90s kid?

>american childrens tv
>good

lol

m8 honestly do u even know who this is?

(Invalid img)
Does anyone have that "feels bad man" frog picture where the caption says "The 90's were 30 years ago?"
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by willT08
>american childrens tv
>good

lol

We had this guy:

You lose by default.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
The best kid shows maybe.

Now I live in the era of the best adult shows
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by JustRooster
Does anyone have that "feels bad man" frog picture where the caption says "The 90's were 30 years ago?"

wut??..But they were 20 years ago. In fact they only ended 14 years ago.
Quote by JustRooster
That's the joke

ah, I thought I was going crazy. You just had a math major reconsider his life
Quote by AeroRocker
We had this guy:

You lose by default.

nah. according to my googling skills, he tried to start that show up in canada but failed before going to pbs. the dude he tried to run it with had a sort of canadian show im a similar vein i guess which started up a year earlier on cbc. i watched it as a little kid and it was pretty chill. apparently he died of a stroke, that sucks.
Mr Ben beats everything.

Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Almost all of the music and tv shows that I enjoy came out sometime in the last 10 years, so no. Movies are a bit more varied as far as time period goes.
Most of the tv shows were nonsense. I liked dexters lab and power puff girls and hey arnold an rocket power and spongebob and the live shows like all that and Amanda show. The only good show now was adventure time. But holy crap did 90s music blow. Cynic might have been the only good 90s band. And who the **** listened to cynic? Right now you've got btbam AND animals as leaders
Quote by The Madcap
I was born in 1990, so...

Kids cartoons: Yes

Movies: No

Music: No, but still good

TV: No

Video games: Yes

I know it's pretty cliche, but I would have to agree with kids cartoons. Now they just suck. I have a lot of younger cousins and I know they watch a ton of older stuff on Netflix instead of what's on now.

I would say no to the rest though
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Most of the tv shows were nonsense. I liked dexters lab and power puff girls and hey arnold an rocket power and spongebob and the live shows like all that and Amanda show. The only good show now was adventure time. But holy crap did 90s music blow. Cynic might have been the only good 90s band. And who the **** listened to cynic? Right now you've got btbam AND animals as leaders
You think Cynic are the only good 90s band? For serious?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Yeup. What other good bands were there? Backstreet boys? Nsync? Brittany spears? Nirvana and all those boring bands? Green day? If theatre score counted then maybe.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Yeup. What other good bands were there? Backstreet boys? Nsync? Brittany spears? Nirvana and all those boring bands? Green day? If theatre score counted then maybe.
Opeth, Alchemist, Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree...
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Only two of the ones you listed were bands, bands play instruments. Dream Theater played throughout the 90s.
Quote by Emperor's Child
Opeth, Alchemist, Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree...

He asked for good bands...
Quote by willT08
He asked for good bands...
u wot m8?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
i had super shitty taste in stuff when i was a kid. it'd be pretty embarrassing if i still thought all the stuff i liked when i was 8-12 or whatever was the epitome of artistic achievement.
Quote by JustRooster

Here you go.

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by captainsnazz
lol guys music wasn't even invented until like 2001
it was just tuning up before then

Page 1 of 2