Hi
I'm in Love with the Guitar Rig IceVerb sound. you can push it so far and beyond and end up in the most insane soundscapes. But i'm trying to go Analog, Got a new tweed blues Deluxe for starters. but now i Must have that sound, and it is nowhere to be found!
Does Anyone know anything about the origin of this effect or the closest thing?
Please, i really need it.
damn that guy sounds like jackblack. But this aint exactly it. the iceverb, it just goes so far! turn it up to all wet and it sounds like someone is playing a'n distorted theremin in a giant empty factory. The ShimVerb does sound a little like it but on the iceverb you can adjust the color and such. I'm gonna go down this guys youtube acount. I'm just hoping that Native Instruments didn't make up the iceverb and just copied an exciting effect
Thx for the Links!
Last edited by Laznikoff at Dec 5, 2013,
the shimverb is pretty meh. i'd only get one if you just need bog standard, no-frills reverb and you can get it cheap (I got mine for ~£28 IIRC). Any more money than that and there are better options, really.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
An other option would be buying a cheap reverb pedal and modifying it (if you know how to electric though)