Hi every now and then i hear or get a bubbling/gargling sound from my or someone else's guitar. It only seems to happen on single notes. I want to be able to create this sound at will rather than accident. Can anyone here help me with this? Ive only found stuff about how to stop it but not create it. Do i even make sense with this description?
what exactly are you doing when it happens? what's your guitar?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?