If you like W.A.S.P and Agent Steel...get on this right now! Thought they were Canadian for ages due to the track 'Canadian Steele' but it turns out they're German.

http://sarlaccproductions.bandcamp.com/album/stallion-mounting-the-world

'Give it to me' even hinges on hard rock, before launching into full-on speed metal...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
W.A.S.P and Agent Steel
Sums it up pretty well, actually.

The vocals uncannily remind me of Armour.

I had only heard the track Canadian Steele prior to this. I have always been averse to the "rock hard party time" kind of lyrics and I can't help but feel that they take away from the otherwise great music found on the tracks Killing Time and Give It To Me. Shadow Run is probably the best track here, so relentless!
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

W.A.S.P. and Agent Steel - has someone been peeking at my Christmas list?

Sounds like anything with that descriptor inevitably would: immensely raw, aggressive, and sleazy. Right up my alley.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

It's alright but it feels a little generic. Doesn't feel like it has any replay value.
Those harmonies are so pleasant in Canadian Steele. Vocals are vicious. I don't understand why it's called Canadian Steele though. I dig it. Not paying that much for a digital album, but good regardless.
I've the new one on the way, looking forward to spinning it.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
If he gets an erection, will the sun rise? What I'm trying to say is that those are awful tights.

The song really wasn't all that amazing. I have a feeling I'm going to prefer Mounting the World over the new one, but who knows. I need to listen to see.