I dunno. Why don't you like...try it?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
It would get shocked because reptilian skin is extra sensitive to static electricity
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
well, IIRC chameleons change color to reflect mood, not for camouflage.

in any case, if you put a chameleon on tv it would probably compete with a certain gecko, selling insurance
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
it would fall off then the tv would fall on top of it and it would die so don't do unless you want to be known as a chameleon murderer
it would get scared and cold, and therefore go black or grey.

I had a veiled chameleon when I was younger. fascinating thing.

the way a chameleon changes colour is similar to how a person blushes. its a completely non-voluntary response. a happy chameleon is bright green, and depending on the species, blue stripes and spots. A very pissed off unhappy chameleon is black/grey. A sick chameleon is brown or yellow.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 6, 2013,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
What happens if it's green, blue, orange, grey, red and white?

I think it means they're gay, or at least flamboyant as all get out.
What are we comparing? Shittiness, general insanity or how much we enjoyed the thread?
Quote by Malchius
What are we comparing? Shittiness, general insanity or how much we enjoyed the thread?

whatever you want does this thread look like it has direction
one time, i pooped in a cinder block. i filled up one side and had to move to the other.

o_0
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Malchius

this little chameleon is having troubles blending in
Quote by Thrashtastic15
whatever you want does this thread look like it has direction

I think peppers has you beat on all three counts. Sorry thrash, his threads are shittier, more insane and I enjoy reading them more because he gets more ridiculous over time.

Quote by whywefight
this little chameleon is having troubles blending in

wut
Quote by Harvey Swick
one time, i pooped in a cinder block. i filled up one side and had to move to the other.

o_0

One time I pooped and as I was wiping, could feel a weird little lump just outside of my anus. Sort of felt like a massive blister. Was weird, but then it was gone the next day.

o_0
I wish I could close this after the first post. Which is the best thing ever said on this site.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
it would be like in the martian chronicles when there was that one martian that turned into all of the dead relatives but then there were too many people and so it tried to turn into all of their relatives and it exploded
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You put a chameleon on a tv screen?

It would probably make its way to something it can actually blend into or under a lamp
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
What happens if it's green, blue, orange, grey, red and white?

I guess that's the colour they go when they're caught trying to sneak out by Mrs Chameleon
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by JustRooster
Is Thrash trying to say that he's a better shit thread maker?

my threads may be shit, sure. but at least they aren't offensive (unless you are a chameleon).